The Association of Golf Merchandisers'
educational seminars and events are open to all interested
golf buyers/merchandisers and golf professionals.
For additional information or to register for
any AGM event, please call us at 602-604-8250 or contact
online and include your email address and phone number. a
Thursday, March 8, 2018 -
AGM / NEPGA Retail Educational and Networking Event
AHEAD HEADQUARTERS, 270 Samuel Barnet Blvd., New Bedford, MA
Join your AGM and PGA colleagues for an educational event and Tour of AHEAD.
Schedule for the event:
- 2:00 p.m. - Welcome and Tour of AHEAD
- 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.. - How to Develop a Loyalty Program for Your Retail Shop, Leigha Main, Director of Retail, Baltusrol Golf Club
- 3:30 - 4:00 p.m. - Good, Better, Best-Evaluating Your Visuals and Customer Service Standards, Leigha Main, Director of Retail, Baltusrol Golf Club
- 4:30 - 5:00 p.m. - Driving Sales through Ornamentation, Chuck Lord, Chief Creative Officer, AHEAD
- 5:00 p.m. - Networking / Happy Hour
Registration Fee of $25.00 Per Person - Payable by Check or Credit Card. Registration is required and the event is open to AGM, PGA, LPGA, CMAA members and their staffs
The New England Section of the PGA has partnered with the AGM for this event. PGA members will receive required MSR credits for attending.
CLICK HERE FOR A REGISTRATION FORM
For questions: Contact AGM HQ