Job listings are now updated
automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members
of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements
for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only
area to submit listings.
Please remember to contact AGM
if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date
so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
Assistant Merchandiser/Sales Associate
Bear Lakes Country Club
/ Job Posted: 06/21/17
Bear Lakes Country Club, a private member owned facility, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser/ Sales Associate who will be directly involved in all functions of the merchandise concession in the Golf Shop. The individual will be a viable part of the pro shop team and will report to the Golf Professional. The position includes selling merchandise and assisting with inventory controls and floor presentation. The individual in this position is entrusted with all golf shop operations related to tee sheet management, customer service, meeting and greeting members and their guests, and the overall presentation of the golf shop on a daily basis.
- Assist members, prospective members, and guests including but not limited to tee time reservations, checking in members and their guests, club information, golf rates, and club policies
- Maintain overall shop appearance and cleanliness for members and guests
- Assist in Buying and selection of merchandise
- Support merchandise sales utilizing superior customer service skills
- Monitor and update the special orders book for proper arrival of merchandise and billing to the member's account.
- Maintain accurate filing systems for daily tickets, special orders and merchandising catalogs.
- Assist with Tee Time Management
- Update and monitors the handicap as needed
- Assist with the management of all pro shop credit and gift certificate information
- Coordinate and manage monthly inventory and sales levels
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days
- 401-K with employee match after 6 months
- Lunch while on duty
- Playing privileges
- High School Graduate or higher
- Two or more years of retail experience
- Motivated and team oriented
- Outstanding customer service skills, experience in pro shop administration, buying, displaying and inventory management
Resumes accepted via mail or email. No telephone calls.
Contact: Ted Strelec, Director of Golf
Address: Bear Lakes Country Club, 1901 Village Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Palm Golf Club
/ Job Posted: 06/21/17
Old Palm Golf Club is a private golf community currently looking for a Golf Shop Buyer/Merchandiser. This is a full-time job opportunity for the right person who wants to be a long-term part of a great team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive purchasing plan directed at achieving yearly sales goals.
- Monitor sales and inventory levels with an effort to balance as needed.
- Be able to work completely independently with our vendors to make sure that product effectively and appropriately flows through the golf shop.
- Develop events and promotions aimed at driving revenues through creativity and timeliness.
- Provide excellent customer service in the golf shop, handling check-in of golfers and retail sales. Including being able to help provide solutions for special orders and requests.
- Develop professional relationships with vendors focusing on finding solutions and keeping our retail shop on the leading edge of new trends and offerings.
- Develop familiar relationships with members and be able to promote activity at the club.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and keep the sales floor looking fresh.
- Uphold a personal sense of style and influence others on staff to be consistent with the OP brand.
- Receive inventory and process invoices to ensure on-time payment.
- Conduct quarterly counts of the physical inventory to reconcile with accounting.
- Work with the Director of Golf to meet and exceed the performance goals of the golf shop.
- It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have the opportunity for a rewarding career within Old Palm. The hope is to hire into a relationship with someone who will be a long standing employee who grows with the club.
- The training and mentoring program at Old Palm is second to none. Employees are given every opportunity to advance in an environment that is designed to grow the individual and the team.
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Potential for performance incentives based on experience
- Health Insurance benefit for individual and the option to add dependent coverage
- Option to participate in the company 401k program
- Uniform provided along with a clothing allowance
- Vacation available for full-time employees consistent with club policies
To Apply, contact Dan Terlescki, PGA Director of Golf via email with resume and cover letter. References and a professional portfolio showing prior work experience will be collected during the interview process.
Contact: Dan Terlescki
Address: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Click to Email: email@example.com
Paradise Valley Country Club
/ Job Posted: 06/21/17
Paradise Valley Country Club is an upscale private facility currently looking for a merchandise manager who will be responsible for all aspects of buying and merchandising our 1,900 square foot golf shop. This individual must be self-motivated, have great customer service skills and preferably, have previous experience in the golf industry. The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for maintaining the quality and image that the members have come to expect.
Principal responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support daily sales with creative and unique merchandise displays
- Create monthly promotions for holidays and special events
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels in all categories
- Coordinate and manage quarterly inventories
- Run daily/weekly reports to support sales, gross margin and turnover ratios
- Previous knowledge of the Jonas POS system
This is an hourly position based upon a 40-hour work week. Benefits include clothing allowance, meals and a complete insurance package after 90 days. Paid vacation and 401(K) are available after one year of service.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Al Sutton and Brandi Mitchell
Address: 7101 N. Tatum Blvd., Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Click to Email: email@example.com
/ Job Posted: 03/24/17
GOLFDOM® is a family owned Off Course Specialty store opened in 1982. We have everything needed to Live the Game. We have been THE local golf retailer in the Tysons area for 35 years. We are a SERVICE oriented retail operation, offering the best in golf specialty apparel, club fitting, selection and expertise.
Golfdom is looking for an experienced merchandiser/assistant buyer for our soft goods sales department to report to the Soft Good Buyer. We offer wages among the best in the industry with health, PTO and merchandise discounts. Lack experience but have a great personality, willingness to learn, love to work hard and a passion for golf? We can work with that too!
- Responsible to maintain proper merchandising looks in the store. Assist in buying and providing Golfdom's customer with unique products only available at Golfdom or products at the same retail price as the competition (competitive pricing) for soft goods.
Requirements (in no particular order):
- Develop expertise in new merchandise/buying system (Celerant) into daily operations.
- Improve Soft goods sales
- Monitor store soft goods inventory levels
- Work with open to buy budgets, sales goal and performance goals.
- Establish Retail Prices and gross margin strategy and plan for soft goods as well as coop.
- Negotiate vendor sales incentives, spiff $$, sales contests for floor sales people.
- Communicate with Store Managers and Specialty Shop Mangers of all Pricing changes, new product information, and sales information.
- Monitor all competitors' soft goods to uphold Golfdom pricing leadership in the marketplace.
- Monitor all vendors and marketplace for new or innovative products.
- Establish leadership in price and perceived value for customers.
- Maintain Merchandise and buying expense budgets.
- Merchandise planning decisions for sales, tent sales, and weekly -promotions. Select products that will be used for ads and sales promotions.
- Full Time hours with two days off
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401K available after 90 days(up to 4% match)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available after 90 days
- FSA Plan also available after 90 days
If interested, via email:
Address: 8203 Watson Street McLean, VA 22102
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C.
/ Job Posted: 03/16/17
The Merchandise Manager will be expected to provide excellent customer service and a positive experience for all members and guests of Trump National Golf Club, Washington D.C. This person will be expected to build relationships with our vendors and sales representatives to ensure the members and guests merchandise needs are met.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for Trump National Golf Club
- Develop and implement strategies to react to sales trends through the season
- Supervise and perform all merchandise ordering and receiving to include special orders and corporate orders
- Conduct and reconcile monthly inventory
- Keep all areas of the golf shop including displays neat and organized
- Manage trunk shows, fashion shows and special club events
- Mange the uniform buying for all departments within the club
Golf Shop Responsibilities:
- Become proficient with the POS system to allow for proper receiving and processing of sales
- Register golfers for daily play and assist in golf operations
- Create a positive merchandise experience for each member and guest
- Minimum 2 years of retail/merchandising experience required
- Understanding of buying habits for a club environment
- Basic accounting skills are required
- Must have computer and retail point-of-sale knowledge
- Must be a team player and service oriented
Compensation: Competitive Salary- commensurate with experience
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please
Contact: Kevin Morris
Click to Email: email@example.com
Vanderbilt Country Club
/ Job Posted: 06/14/17
Vanderbilt Country Club, a private bundled community, located in Naples, Florida, is seeking a full-time experienced Merchandise Coordinator.
Specific Responsibilities - include but are not limited to:
- Oversees all facets of the merchandising process including ordering, receiving, and pricing, creating visual displays, and maintaining an attractive, organized and orderly pro shop and storage area.
- Purchases all merchandise including soft goods, hard goods, and accessories. Orders staff uniforms for all departments as needed.
- Establishes a rapport with the membership by providing specialized service and assisting them with their retail needs.
- Actively involved on the sales floor throughout the day to maximize the customer experience.
- Works closely with the Head Golf Professional to provide high quality and desirable merchandise while delivering first class customer service to our members and guests.
- Works closely with the Head Golf Professional to develop the merchandise budget, open-to-buy plan, and pricing strategy that reflects the needs and preferences of the membership.
- Conducts accurate and timely physical inventory counts.
- Works closely with the accounting department regarding proper coding of invoices, merchandise billing inquiries, and inventory reconciliation.
- Ensures special orders, returns, and demo day orders are processed in a timely fashion.
- Promotes the merchandise operation by utilizing the club's website, weekly email blasts, and creating professional signage for the pro shop.
- Remains current on merchandising innovations and marketing and business trends.
- Ensures merchandise is kept in excellent condition through steaming, folding, and proper storage procedures.
- Encourages an environment of new ideas, growth and visual excellence, and works closely with staff on new product knowledge and selling techniques.
- Sets up buying appointments and maintaining professional relationships with our vendor partners.
- Responds appropriately and professionally to members, guests, other departments, and vendors.
- Maintains an adequate supply of merchandise related materials, i.e., packaging, tagging, boxes, etc.
- Attends approved merchandise buying shows and conferences (per budget guidelines)
- Performs daily pro shop tasks in a supportive role including but not limited to answering phones, registering players for club events, making tee times, etc.
- Performs any other duties as requested by the Board, General Manager and Head Golf Professional.
The Ideal Candidate Background
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Experience with merchandising, retail sales, point of sale and inventory management
- Familiar with basic inventory control procedures, account payables and receivables, and basic accounting principles
- Experience with computers to include: Microsoft Office programs, point of sale software, internet, online ordering systems, etc.
- Flexibility with work schedule to accommodate demands of business
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, energetic, and outgoing
- Knowledge of golf, past private club or retail experience preferred
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k plan (per company guidelines)
- Vacation (per company guidelines)
- Meal during shift
- Uniform allowance (per budget guidelines)
- Education allowance (per budget guidelines)
- Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) Membership Dues
- Competitive compensation commensurate with level of experience
Cover letter and resume (with references) accepted via email only. No telephone calls please.
Contact: Andrea Drake
Address: 8250 Danbury Blvd.
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jupiter Hills Club
/ Job Posted: 06/01/17
The Jupiter Hills Club, a private equity facility with two 18-hole championship courses is seeking a Merchandiser. The individual will be responsible for maintaining the Golf Shop and merchandise in a way that satisfies the individual needs of the members by providing an extensive array of merchandise. It is expected that the Merchandiser will set the standard for customer service and quality, participates as a team member of the Golf Shop with regards to member service and hours coverage above and beyond the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for maintaining merchandise levels in the Golf Shop.
- Responsible for training and educating Assistant Professionals on all facets of merchandising.
- Formulates a buying plan in order to provide a high-end and sophisticated buying experience for the members.
- Maintains a written buying plan according to established yearly sales plan.
- Determines direction of soft goods and hard goods retail sales.
- Seeks out high-end, quality vendors that are exclusive to Jupiter Hills Club Golf Shop and ensures that members will not find the merchandise elsewhere.
- Meets with sales representatives to place all orders related to soft goods retail sales buying plan.
- Provides a unique and exclusive shopping experience by planning and organizing trunk shows, custom tailoring, wardrobe selection, premiere line showings and private sales.
- Displays merchandise in an attractively and esthetically pleasing manner to maximize interest from the members to increase sales.
- Sets up, maintains & troubleshoots Point of Sale system as necessary.
- Controls inventory for all hard and soft goods and organizes, manages & supervises physical inventories.
- Processes month-end reports for the Director of Golf and accounting.
- Receives stock merchandise, special orders into inventory and maintains a receiving log.
- Processes all merchandise including checking packing slips, hanging, folding and steaming clothing.
- Processes all invoices for payment and submits to accounting and records invoices.
- Maintains accurate records of vendors, catalogs and invoicing.
- Assists Golf Shop with all special events.
- Assists members with selecting and purchasing merchandise.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of inventory management and controls.
- Must have knowledge of statistical information to insure proper stock mix and turnover.
- Requires excellent customer service skills.
- Requires good mathematical skills.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree (A.S.) plus two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit resumes via e-mail only to email@example.com No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Human Resources
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Club Merchandiser
Lakewood Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/25/17
Lakewood Country Club, a Donald Ross design, was founded in 1908 as a private 18-hole facility and it is the second oldest golf course in the state of Colorado.
The club is seeking a full Merchandiser to create, implement, and execute a strategic buying plan consistent with the financial goals of the facility. This individual will be responsible for managing the merchandise concession including displays, inventory control, merchandise receiving and invoices, and placing and following up on special orders.
REGULARLY ASSIGNED DUTIES:
- Daily operations: answering phones, point of sale system, computerized tee sheet support, customer service
- Retail sales
- Receiving merchandise in a timely fashion
- Perform monthly inventory with assistance from staff
- Visual merchandise display management
- Assist Professional Staff with major tournament operations and managing mobile pro shops and betting holes
- Ensuring golf shop merchandise levels are properly stocked
- Maintaining golf shop presentation and cleanliness
- Other duties as dictated by the golf professional staff or club management
- Health, Dental, Vision (80%)
- Lunch & dinner while on duty
- 401-K after one year of employment
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Ben Honaman, PGA Head Golf Professional
Address: 6800 West 10th Ave, Lakewood, CO
Click to Email: email@example.com
Retail Sales Associate
Kiawah Island Club - Cassique
/ Job Posted: 05/23/17
The Top 50 ranked Kiawah Island Club is searching for a full-time Retail Sales Associate at Cassique. The Club is known for its world class amenities, personalized customer service, laid-back atmosphere, and friendly Members. Situated just outside of Charleston, SC, the Kiawah Island Club offers its 1,700 Members two Top 200 ranked golf courses, a Beach Club, Sports Pavilion, Shooting Club, Marsh House and Boating Club. Additionally, the golf shops at the Kiawah Island Club have been recognized as Platinum Award Winners by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM). The shop produces annual revenues exceeding $670,000 and employs two year-round Retail Sales Associates in addition to a Merchandise Manager.
Job Duties: In addition to assisting the Merchandise Manager with day-to-day responsibilities, other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Booking tee times through our on-line booking system, Foretees
- Welcoming Members and their guests to the shop
- Answering questions and assisting with purchases
- Completing sales and end of shift accounting
- Opening and closing procedures
- Creating displays
- Merchandising and inventory control
- Keeping the shop organized, clean, and inviting
- Answering the shop phones
- Must be willing and able to work a 40-hour work week, either AM or PM shifts including weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Have at least one year of retail sales and/or golf shop experience
- A friendly, outgoing personality and the ability to make others feel welcome is essential
- A clean-cut, professional image is required
- This position is an ideal fit for someone who has an interest in the retail industry and/or pursuing becoming a PGA Member
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills
- Previous use of POS software is preferred
Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses E-Verify.
Apply online at www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 245 Gardeners Circle, Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
Contact: Stephanie Foligno
Address: Kiawah Island, SC
Click to Email: email@example.com
Colonial Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/21/17
Colonial Country Club in Fort Myers, Florida, an 18-hole semi-private facility, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years merchandising experience in a private club setting.
General Purpose: To offer superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandising, inventory control, reservations, and special events preparation.
- Receives shipments, prepares merchandise, and receives merchandise into inventory through the POS system.
- Presents merchandise in attractive displays, changes/updates displays on a regular basis. Ensures a fresh look is maintained in the shop.
- Extracts EOM reporting from POS/Inventory system
- Populates Open to Buy plan with EOM information for Sales, COS and Inventory levels
- Processes receiving documents for accounts payable.
- Leads/Assists in monthly/quarterly inventory in retail shops.
- Maintains receiving log to cross-check with general ledger monthly.
- Maintains sufficient stock levels and assists in ordering merchandise for retail shop. Places special orders for members and guests.
- Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate.
- Sells and maintains retail shop merchandise while providing guest service.
- Assists in retail training of shop staff.
- Processes return authorizations.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Jonas POS and Inventory system & ForeTees tee time software experience preferred
- TPP/Golf Genius tournament software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office & Canva experience preferred
Cover letters and resumes will be accepted via e-mail only. Telephone calls to the club regarding this position will not be accepted.
Click here for more information
Contact: Katie Francolino
Address: Colonial Country Club, Fort Myers, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevy Chase Club
/ Job Posted: 05/10/17
The Retail Manager is responsible for maintaining and overseeing a quality driven, and profitable merchandising operation with Tennis, Fitness and Aquatics merchandise that is consistent with preferences, needs and demographics of the members of Chevy Chase Club. The Retail Manager develops the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for all goods and accessories merchandise.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties of the Retail Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Establish a rapport with the membership by assisting and servicing their retail needs.
- Present a diverse and desirable array of apparel and accessories in line with member needs, preferences and sales patterns.
- Develop professional relationships with vendors focusing on keeping our retail operations on the leading edge of new offerings.
- Develop and execute general and seasonal merchandise plans, visual presentation guidelines, open-to-buy plans, and pricing strategies.
- Maintain and manage the receipt and flow of merchandise purchases within the established buying plan.
- Oversee and manage the merchandising floor plan and stock rotation/presentation on a regular basis.
- Create sales and promotional plans to meet monthly and annualized sales goals for gross volume and gross profit.
- Conduct accurate and timely physical inventory counts on a monthly basis; update the POS system and all required reconciliation activities.
- Forecast financial performance based on current trends, and knowledge of future events impacting business.
- Develop and implement necessary systems and internal controls to safeguard inventory and assets to reduce loss from theft, pilferage, defective/damaged goods returns and markdowns.
- Analyze sales and trends to determine additional needed sales promotions, markdowns and clearance sales.
- Attend approved merchandise buying shows and conferences within the limits of the budget.
- Four year undergraduate degree preferred; education in fashion merchandising is highly desired.
- A minimum of 3 years or more of tennis, fitness and/or aquatics retail or apparel management.
- An understanding of tennis, fitness, aquatics and private club retail environments.
- Creative visual merchandising skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A warm, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and weekends if needed.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Resumes will be accepted via email to Gustavo Goncalves.
Contact: Gustavo Goncalves, Director of Racquets
Click to Email: Ggoncalves@chevychaseclub.org
Lakeside Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/04/17
Lakeside Country Club, a private facility in Houston, Texas, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to assist with Golf Shop Merchandise, Pro Shop Operations, and overall appearance of Shop.
- Assists Merchandiser with all duties
- Assists Golf Professional staff as required
- Maintains attractive, orderly appearance of golf shop
- Helps prepare merchandise for floor
- Assists in visual displays of merchandise
- Assists in monthly inventory
- Communicates with Merchandiser regarding stock levels and sales performance
- Places special orders for Members
- Updates Purchase orders as needed for member billing
- Assists Merchandiser with weekly invoice reports for accounting
- Maintains back stock inventory is neatly organized and able to access
- Ensures that all club members and guests receive courteous, prompt and professional attention while in the golf shop
- Restocks merchandise, changes displays and promotes and sells golf shop merchandise
- Assists in identifying and managing marketing opportunities and partnerships
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Kaitlyn Woods, Buyer/Merchandiser
Address: 100 Wilcrest Drive, Houston, TX
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Reps Wanted:
Independent Sales Representatives
/ Job Posted: 06/16/17
Three years after making the brand available on the U.S. market, Golfino is proud to serve 200 of the top golf courses in the country. The company offers both Men's and Ladies fine golf and lifestyle apparel blending high-tech function with coordinated fashion. Golfino USA, Inc., is a subsidiary of Golfino AG, Germany, a family company founded in 1986 and a market leader in golf apparel in Europe. Its first flagship store has opened in Palm Beach on Worth Avenue. Golfino USA operates a sales service office and American warehouse to ensure best service and logistics.
Currently, we are in the process of building our sales team for the whole of the USA and have vacancies for:
- New York / New Jersey
- Great Lakes: Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, possibly Indiana and Ohio
- North West: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana
- Mid-West: Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri
- Mid-East: Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee
- Deep South: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama
- South Georgia, North Florida
- Achieve sales targets by efficient travel when in possession of a sample collection
- Travel between sales seasons prospecting for new accounts
- Build up a qualified mailing list for your region
- Use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and the competition to maximize Golfino product placement and sales
- Build up the business of the company and further its reputation and interest in its region
- Organize participation at regional trade shows and attend the PGA Trade Show in Orlando
- Experience in selling high-quality apparel
- Good contacts to potential accounts in the golf trade
- Ability to build and develop relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to close deals quickly
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Territory management and forward planning skills as well as willingness to travel extensively throughout the region
- Current driver's license essential
We offer an interesting job with commission pay structure!
Please send your application by e-mail with your full resume to Golfino HR Department.
Contact: Laura Kirsten, Golfino HR Department
Address: 112 South Tryon Street, Ste. 1130, Charlotte, NC 28284
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katherine Way Collections
/ Job Posted: 06/14/17
Katherine Way Collections, one of the fastest growing women's brands and winner of the 2016 PGA Top Buyers Choice Award, is actively searching for West Coast Sales Reps to start immediately for the Resort 2017/Spring 2018!
Katherine Way has created an apparel line which is the perfect "Palm Beach Resort Line" of dresses and golf attire. Proudly made in the USA, our fabric is a made from a special nylon/spandex blend fabric that is moisture-wicking, machine washable and wrinkle-resistant for easy care and wear with a UPF 50+ rating. We are currently in over 350 boutiques, golf clubs and resorts mainly in the Northeast and Southeast. We show each year at the PGA Merchandise show in Orlando, FL and the PGA Fashion and Demo Experience in Las Vegas. In 2016, we were awarded the 2016 Top Buyers Choice Award at the PGA Fashion and Demo Experience.
For more information about Katherine Way Collections, please go to www.katherineway.com or our wholesale site at www.katherinewaywholesale.com for more information.
YOU can be a part of growing our West Coast market! We are looking for responsible individuals in Arizona, Northern California and Southern California:
- To learn and understand the Katherine Way Brand
- Who is able to travel within the territory
- Who has a current portfolio of Golf Clubs, Resorts and Boutiques
- With great communications skills
- Who is professional, courteous and experienced in the apparel industry
Compensation: This is a 1099 Independent Sales Position. Commission only.
Contact: Katherine Way
Click to Email: email@example.com
Greg Norman Collection
/ Job Posted: 06/05/17
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN - Built upon a unique combination of performance and design, Greg Norman Collection is a leading worldwide marketer of golf-inspired sportswear for men and women. Established in 1992, the Greg Norman Collection is inspired by one of the world's leading golf professionals, the man they call "The Shark."
Available Representative Position:
- Kansas / Missouri
- North Dakota, South Dakota, Eastern Iowa, Nebraska
- Greg Norman Collection Men's and Women's Apparel
- Competitive drive and history of achieving exceptional individual results; school, sports & work
- Passion to sell and achieve desired results consistently
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Positive, energetic attitude and demeanor
- Strategic thinking, planning and presenting skills
- Capable of handling and overcoming objections professionally
- Proficient at multi-tasking while achieving desired sales results
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Weekly travel within the territory to fulfill sales appointments, service customer needs and develop new account relationships
- Daily phone calls to customers and embroidery services to follow up on outstanding matters and opportunities
- Preparing sales plans & strategies for sales appointments in advance of presentations
- Presenting and selling plans/strategies in conjunction with apparel presentations
- Timely and accurate keying of orders, credit applications & embroidery documents
- Basic administration responsibilities
- Commission plus bonus plan
Contact: Susan Shade, VP of Sales
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representative
/ Job Posted: 06/02/17
Devereux Proper Threads, one of the hottest new brands in the industry, is searching for qualified sales professionals in select territories to join our team and become a part of our brands' philosophy of providing today's gentleman with Proper Threads.
Devereux, simple-yet-sophisticated product and superb attention to detail-are as easy to pair as they are to wear. Clean contemporary classic styles that are designed to inspire performance, both on and off the course. Specifically engineered to move seamlessly from workday to weekend and beyond, the Devereux Proper Threads collection is all about modern sophistication, everyday elegance and simple versatility. Our inspirations come from traveling, culture, food and a proper lifestyle. We take all aspects of a desirable lifestyle and bring that collectively into our design and brand direction.
We invite you to check out Devereux at www.dvrxthreads.com
Sales Professionals must have apparel sales experience, established territory relationships with accounts, and understand the importance of providing exceptional service to their accounts. The Devereux Collection is distinct in styling and doesn't conflict with most brands so it provides an exceptional additional to any portfolio. An aggressive commission structure is offered with a bonus opportunity.
If you are interested in joining our Devereux Proper Threads team, please send us your resume via email.
Available territories include:
- South Florida
- New York/New Jersey
- North Carolina/South Carolina
Contact: Brian Lohman
Address: 1329 E. University, Tempe, AZ 85281
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representative
Tifosi Optics, Inc.
/ Job Posted: 05/25/17
Tifosi Optics is the leading brand of Sport Sunglasses in Cycling and Running specialty stores in the United Sates and a leader in the Outdoor and Golf channels with over 4,000 retail accounts nationwide.
We are seeking polished and self-motivated sales professionals with established relationships and a proven track record of success with the Golf channels. The Sales Representatives role is to develop a customer base and to service and maintain existing customers within this market segment at both green grass and retail.
We are seeking sales representatives in the following territory:
- Other territories may be available, please call to discuss
Previous sales experience within the Golf & Tennis channel of trade required. Commission 15%, plus a bonus structure. Resumes accepted via e-mail.
Contact: Adam Brim
Address: Watkinsville, GA
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Reps
Linksoul - Golf and Lifestyle Apparel
/ Job Posted: 05/24/17
Linksoul - the fastest growing company in golf, is looking for qualified Independent Sales Representatives for the following territories:
- To represent Linksoul well by servicing existing customers, and by selling and adding new accounts to our growing business.
- Linksoul is looking for people with passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to work as Independent Sales Reps.
- An interest in golf and/or background in golf is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent sales skills are required.
- This is a commission position - 10% Commission
Please send all inquiries via e-mail to:
Contact: Hank Ashworth, National Sales Manager
Address: Oceanside, CA
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Representatives: Glove It
/ Job Posted: 05/24/17
Glove It was founded in 2001. We produce and distribute quality accessories for women for the golf and tennis markets around the globe. What sets us apart from our competition is our matching accessories across multiple categories that combine both fashion and function. This provides our customers with a greater opportunity for add-on sales and an improved shopping experience for the consumer.
We are looking for quality reps with established lines to deliver the type of service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our extensive customer base. If you think you have what it takes, I would love to speak with you more about this exciting opportunity. this is an independent rep position available for the following territories:
- Eastern Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
- North Texas
- South Dakota
- Southern New York
- Achieve sales targets by servicing and growing existing customers as well as opening new doors.
- Participate in regional shows
- Coordinate with Glove It personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently.
- Experience selling women's golf and or tennis accessories.
- Existing customer base with in the golf or tennis industry.
- Ability to build and develop new and existing relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Territory management, planning and willing to travel extensively throughout territory.
- Represent Glove It with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: Brian Kallhoff
Address: 16051 N 82nd St. Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
/ Job Posted: 05/03/17
Movetes, a New York based company providing lifestyle as sport luxury apparel for women is seeking a dynamic and energetic Sales Representative.
We are seeking a sales representative in the following territories:
- New York/New Jersey (Tri-state Area)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in creating accounts at high end private country clubs and resorts
- Ideal candidate will have experience in calling on high end specialty stores/boutiques to develop further sales revenue outside the golf/resort arena
- Expectation to develop new accounts and manage current accounts by cold call, networking, email, social media,trade shows and trunk shows
- Build relationships for repeat business and ensure customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel
- Commission based
- Performance driven
- Expense reimbursement
Please send resume or inquiries to David Elliott
For additional information, visit their website at www.Movetes .com
Contact: David Elliott
Address: 307 W. 36th St NY, NY
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representatives
Black Clover USA
/ Job Posted: 04/12/17
Black Clover is a lifestyle apparel company with a vision rooted in living life to the fullest. We simply call it "Live Lucky." Every premium Hat, Hoodie, T-Shirt, Beanie, & Belt accessory is designed to inspire and invite its owner to enjoy life, to embrace every day, to Live Lucky! Established in 2008, Black Clover offers lifestyle clothing and accessories for men, women and children who want the most out of life and demand the same from their clothing and gear. Quality is not an accident, it's a choice and we at Black Clover choose to be the very best at what we do. We choose to Live Lucky. Experience the thrill and join Clover Nation today.
Black Clover USA is looking for experienced sales representatives for immediate openings. Currently we are interested in independent or company personnel for the following regions/territories:
- North Carolina
- Memphis - Tennessee/Little Rock - Arkansas
- The Gulf Section - Mississippi/Louisiana
- Northern Section Florida
- West Coast Florida
- Introduce an exciting, cutting edge brand to potential new accounts; work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Create and execute sales goals by maintaining an overall strategy with Black Clover
- Offer optimum customer service to buyers and accounts
- Work with the sales team to create and promote new ideas and incentives for the customers
- Provide weekly sales reports and collection information to the Regional Sales Managers
- Organize and participate in regional trade shows and annual PGA Merchandise Show.
- Contacts and experience in the golf industry
- Beneficial to have contacts and experience in soft line sales
- 3-5 years of wholesale selling experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Territory management and understanding of appropriate account planning and travel
- Work with autonomy but with a definite sense of being part of an overall team
- The ability to travel during sales season campaigns and attend bi-annual sales meetings
- Ability to work with an online platform for order entry and report information; must possess strong computer skills
- Coordinate with Black Clover personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently
- Proven track record with green grass sales
- Represent Black Clover with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: John Hicks, National Sales Manager
Address: 12101 South State Street Ste #106 Draper, UT 84020
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Golf Industry Positions:
Director of Sales
/ Job Posted: 05/04/17
Under the direction of the Vice President, the Director of Sales is Responsible for creating and executing a successful sales strategy that fulfills Garbs corporate vision and strategic plan. Main areas of responsibility include the management of the Independent Sales Representative Force in an effort to achieve budgeted sales goals for Garb across all divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embracing Garb's vision and core values and be accountable for all timelines and projects.
- Managing Independent Sales Representatives across all divisions.
- Setting and managing goals for each individual on a seasonal/annual basis.
- Set strategy for each territory and/or account as needed to achieve sales goals.
- Provide ongoing training on product, policies and procedures.
- Host seasonal sales meetings for each division as well as ongoing communication on programs, policies and initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing to assure Representatives have appropriate sales tools and marketing materials.
- Hiring, firing and recruiting of all Representatives in order to sufficiently cover the nation.
- Assure adequate sales coverage in all territories across all divisions.
- Set plan and execute on big picture strategies and budget goals set forth by Garb executive team.
- Manage National Key Account and Event Manager.
- Set goals and strategy based on budgeted goals.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- Request and analyze data provided
- Oversight of Event Budget.
- Adhere to sales calendar and deadlines set forth by Garb executive team.
- Become fluent in A2000 software B2B program.
- Secure meaningful information on Garb, industry and competitors from accounts and Representatives through active listening. Effectively communicate findings to VP.
- Work with VP to secure high level meetings and set strategy for customers and territories.
- Responsible to managing budget for sales department including travel.
- Help maintain existing customers, and drive to secure new customers.
- Make all customers raving fans of Garb.
- Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Leadership support of process improvement activities.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure that the annual sales goal for each division is met.
- Secure business with 70% of the Top 100 golf clubs and resorts.
- Provide sales goals to all Independent Representatives.
- Communicate directly via phone or in person with each Representative no less the twice monthly
- Stay within 2% of departmental budget.
- Retain 95% of Key Accounts and 80% of all other account base.
- Average sales discount not to exceed 5%.
- Travel approximately 70% of the time.
- 100% Sales Rep coverage of all territories
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Able to type at least 40 words per minute
- 5+ years sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate concepts
- Ability to change priorities quickly and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A team player, who will work well with others in a fast-paced setting
Contact: Kat Jobanputra
Address: 730 S Jason St. Unit 34, Denver, CO 80223
Click to Email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the AGM Job Opportunities
listings. Good luck!