Job listings are now updated
automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members
of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements
for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only
area to submit listings.
Please remember to contact AGM
if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date
so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
/ Job Posted: 11/18/20
Yellowstone Club is paradise in Montana. A private residential community in Big Sky, Montana, Yellowstone Club offers its Members the world's only private ski and golf community. With fabulous skiing and snowboarding and the most gorgeous spring and summer weather to enjoy the 18-hole golf course, rivers, hiking, biking, and more, our Members love being a part of this exceptional community. Our employees make the Yellowstone Club experience come alive. If you would love being a part of the Montana charm and providing the highest level of guest service, ensuring no detail is too small to overlook, and being a part of creating experiences, then Yellowstone Club is looking for you.
We are currently hiring for Retail Associates for our Golf Operations department. The Retail Associates position is dedicated to providing fast, friendly service to our members and guests. Associates must thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to cash register and floor operations and are capable of processing transactions to achieve sales goals and develop lasting member and guest relationships.
Retail Associates are responsible for:
- Utilize the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Assist will requests for tee times and reservations
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- One to two years' experience in customer service
- Strong verbal/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office systems
- Previous cash handling experience
- Basic mathematical skills - add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals and percentages
- Ability to interact and maintain positive relationships with members, guests, co-workers, and management
- Able to work weekends and holidays as needed (these are our busiest times)
The positions offered are seasonal, full-time. All positions are located in Big Sky, MT. Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including free public transportation from Bozeman to the Club upon hire and a complimentary meal each shift. Plus, you get to work at one of the most incredible places on earth.
Resumes and cover letters accepted via e-mail. No telephone calls, please!
Click here for more information
Contact: Bill Ciccotti, PGA Director of Golf and Clubhouse Operations
Address: Big Sky, MT
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Softgoods Buyer / Merchandiser
/ Job Posted: 11/04/20
GOLFDOM® is a family owned Off Course Specialty store opened in 1982 in Tysons, Virginia. We are a SERVICE oriented retail operation, offering the best in golf specialty apparel, club fitting, selection, expertise and everything needed to Live the Game.
Golfdom is looking for an experienced buyer/merchandiser for our soft goods sales department. We offer wages among the best in the industry with many benefits including health, PTO and merchandise discounts. Lack experience but have a great personality, willingness to learn, love to work hard and a passion for golf? We can work with that too!
- Responsible to maintain proper merchandising looks in the store. Assist in buying and providing Golfdom customers with unique products only available at Golfdom or products at the same retail price as the competition (competitive pricing) for soft goods.
Requirements (in no particular order):
- Develop expertise in new merchandise/buying system (Celerant) into daily operations.
- Improve Soft goods sales
- Monitor store soft goods inventory levels
- Work with open to buy budgets, sales goal and performance goals.
- Establish Retail Prices and gross margin strategy and plan for soft goods as well as coop.
- Negotiate vendor sales incentives, spiff $$, sales contests for floor sales people.
- Communicate with Store Managers and Specialty Shop Mangers of all pricing changes, new product information, and sales information.
- Monitor all competitors' soft goods to uphold Golfdom pricing leadership in the marketplace.
- Monitor all vendors and marketplace for new or innovative products.
- Establish leadership in perceived value for customers.
- Maintain Merchandise and buying expense budgets.
- Merchandise planning decisions for sales, tent sales, and weekly -promotions. Select products that will be used for ads and sales promotions.
Compensation, Benefits, Hours:
- Full-Time hours with two days off
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401-K available after 90 days (up to 4% match)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available after 90 days
- FSA Plan also available after 90 days
Resumes and cover letters accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Address: McLean, VA
Click to Email: email@example.com
Assistant Retail Buyer
The Villages Golf & Tennis is seeking a full-time Assistant Retail Buyer for their Villages Golf & Tennis Division. This position is responsible for selecting and purchasing lines of products on behalf of the department. Great attention to detail is required for this position as well as ensuring the delivery of Raving Fans Customer Service for both internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect retail buying information, suggestions, feedback and requests from Golf Professionals and Facility Shop Inventory Coordinators and coordinate with The Villages Golf & Tennis Division Retail Plan and merchandise selection criteria
- Identify customer preferences and forecasting consumer trends
- Evaluating supplier options according to process, quality, etc. and determine the best
- Discovering and purchasing new products and checking the quality and popularity of
those already on our shelves
- Negotiate terms of agreements to achieve the best deal for our company
- Ensure the timely delivery of products and compliance with the contracts of purchase
- Monitor stock levels and make plans for buying within budget
- Create reports on sales, budgets and customer satisfaction and adjusting strategies
- Forge and maintain true relationships with suppliers to promote fair dealing
- Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to remain up-to-date with the market's trends
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions to be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require (this includes but is not limited to emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technology developments)
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience and/or training in a retail related or relevant
- Ability to consistently achieve high work standards, attention to detail and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrable aptitude in effective negotiating and familiarity with market research, data
analysis and forecasting techniques
- Maintain a valid Florida Driver's License
- Applicant must have strong working knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as
technical guidance and/or portfolio specific training to co-workers
- Ability to use strong interpersonal, organizational and decision making skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures or government regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, clients, customers and the general public
- English is required for oral and written communications
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit, stand and/or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; and talk and hear
- Occasionally required to stand, climb or balance; and stop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Life Insurance
Resumes and cover letters accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Larissa Knott
Address: The Villages, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
/ Job Posted: 10/23/20
Sand Valley, a golf destination worth visiting, is seeking a Retail Assistant to work in our high-volume and fast-pace retail operation. We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate, and friendly candidates with a strong desire to provide our guests with excellent customer service. Sand Valley sits in the tumbling prehistoric sand dunes of central Wisconsin. With the three courses, the first two courses by Coore & Crenshaw and the third course, Mammoth Dunes, by David McLay Kidd.
- Establish a good working knowledge of the Point of Sale System and daily reporting
- Maintain "par" stock inventory levels and assist in the ordering of merchandise when needed
- Assist with and lead weekly inventory cycle counts
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to our guest's needs
- Cultivate strong communication & collaboration with the retail team and the rest of the Sand Valley team members
- Maintain superior golf shop visual merchandising through restocking and folding while attending to all merchandise displays with high attention to detail
- Assist and lead in arranging merchandise in a visually pleasing manner to promote sales
- Contribute to the OTB (Open to Buy) program
- Assist in the purchasing of golf shop merchandise
- At minimum, high school graduate
- Prior retail and golf industry experience preferred
- PGA Members, apprentice, or university student preferred
- Free on-site housing for season-long employees
- Uniforms provided
- Employee meal program provided
- Playing and practice privileges
- Base Compensation Minimum: $11.00 per hour
- Base Compensation Maximum: $13.00 per hour
- Caddying on off days,
- Assisting with Tournament Services
- Monthly Performance Incentive
Resume and cover letter accepted via e-mail only!
Contact: Jonathan Stuart, PGA Head Golf Professional
Golf Shop Retail Assistant
Oakland Hills CC
/ Job Posted: 10/21/20
Oakland Hills Country Club is a 36-hole private facility in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, host to 17 Major Championships. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills to assist in the daily happenings of the golf shop.
- Work directly with the Head Professional, Buyer and Staff in all aspects of the daily retail operation
- Assist members and guests with sale of golf shop merchandise
- Maintain an organized and clean counter and sales floor
- Provide excellent customer service through knowledge of apparel and equipment lines
- Maintain Special Orders and Returns
- Re-Stock merchandise and perform inventories when necessary
- Answer phones and handle closing procedures
Physical Demands and Required Experience:
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift items weighing over 20 lbs., hear and speak clearly
- Strong computer skills (Jonas Club Software, Excel, Word)
- Golf Knowledge (including equipment) and Retail experience necessary
- This is a 9-10 month seasonal position and candidates are expected to work 5 days a week (up to 50 hours) including at least one weekend day (adjusted hours may be required during tournament weeks)
- Paid Time Off
- Playing and Practicing Privileges
Compensation commensurate with experience; to be discussed with qualified candidates.
Please send resume via e-mail. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Kristee Wright, Sr. Golf Professional/Buyer
Address: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Click to Email: email@example.com
Whirlwind Golf Club at Wildhorse Pass
/ Job Posted: 10/09/20
Whirlwind Golf Club, built into the ancient, native landscape is 36 holes of championship golf designed by renowned architect Gary Panks is seeking a Merchandise Manager. A true test of golf, the Cattail and Devil's Claw courses truly are desert golf, evolved. Staffed with talented and devoted professionals, Whirlwind Golf Club has become one of the premier golf facilities in the Southwest. A round at Whirlwind is quiet, peaceful and feels like a destination golf club, yet it is only 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Experience for yourself the best golf and dining experience in the south Valley.
The Merchandise Manager position is responsible for coordination of all facility level retail operations through compliance with Troon retail programs and standards. Primary objective is to establish facility Golf Shop as a leader in the golf industry with unparalleled customer service and a unique shopping environment while providing owners with a highly profitable retail operation.
Retail Operations Responsibilities:
- Drive merchandise sales through superior Customer Service standards.
- Train Golf Shop staff concerning retail policies, procedures and customer service.
- Maintain unique upscale visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain inventories for all established facility level "in stock" sales categories as established by Area Retail Manager.
- Facilitate all Special Orders.
- Varying levels of purchasing responsibilities may apply dependent on ARM approval.
- Develop and implement creative merchandise promotions in an annual promotion calendar format.
- Coordinate with Group Sales to ensure merchandise offering is in place.
- Follow established markdown schedule for all seasonal and dated merchandise.
- Maintain high level of communication with Area Retail Manager concerning merchandise mix and sell-through.
- Compile monthly sales and maintained margin reports by sales category and vendor for Area Retail Manager
- Achieve established merchandise sales goals and merchandise cost of sales goals.
- Manage and maintain E-Store offering
- Maintain accurate inventory through established Troon Golf merchandising and accounting procedures
- Coordinate checking, receiving and invoicing of all golf shop merchandise
- Process and track all inventory transfers and RA's
- Coordinate and participate in monthly physical inventories
- Communicate with facility accounting department regarding inventory and invoice issues
Resumes accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Shawn Scott, Director of Golf
Address: Chandler, AZ
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Golf Club
/ Job Posted: 09/21/20
PGA Golf Club is seeking a full-time, Stockroom Coordinator who will provide exceptional service for Club members and guests as related to their retail golfing
Summary of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Prepare, receive, code, track, and file all golf-related purchase orders. Return all merchandise invoices to the Merchandise Manager for coding according to established procedures.
- Track, check-in, and charge staff and member special order requests. Communicate appropriately
with the customer or necessary personnel relative to each special order.
- Receive, label, and date all incoming and outgoing Golf Shop merchandise according to established policies and procedures.
Check in all golf-related merchandise received prior to its shipment to any other designated property.
- Maintain records on all RTV's (return to vendors) and obtain appropriate return authorization (RA's) and credits from vendors for merchandise returned.
- Compare packing lists and quantities against purchase orders. Accurately mark all merchandise stored in the stock room for temporary, permanent or basic fill use.
- Assemble displays and pushcarts.
- Check inventories in the stock room. Check par levels of all stock room merchandise.
- Work closely with Merchandise Manager to conduct stock room and golf shop inventories.
- Assist in the accurate distribution and control of the daily shop fill. Maintain stock room security by
monitoring incoming and outgoing personnel and staff.
- Train, develop, and educate Golf Shop staff in proper stock room procedures.
- Create and maintain a professional, well-managed stock room appearance.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from an accredited college or university or preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of general retail merchandise practices and philosophies as would be acquired through one year of previous stock, receiving, inventory, or retail experience.
- Good organizational skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Golf Privileges
- Discounts in Food & Beverage
Compensation commensurate with experience; to be discussed with qualified candidates.
Resume and Cover Letter accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Lauriel Lanzetta, Merchandise Manager
Address: Port St. Lucie, FL
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Reps Wanted:
/ Job Posted: 11/12/20
The success of Chervo doesn't end on the golf courses and in the most exclusive club houses. The collection is just the thing for everyday living. The brand's dress code is perfect for feeling just right any time of day where the comfortable, sporting style makes its mark with a dash of elegance. Chervò is just the ticket for those traveling, either for business or pleasure, always feeling at ease with oneself.
Have established relationships in the wholesale business? Want to find a way to make commissions by making introductions?
CHERVO is looking for Connectors in ten zones across the USA to start building teams and making connections:
- ZONE 2: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
- ZONE 3: DC, Maryland, Virginia
- ZONE 4: Northeast (NY - ME)
- ZONE 5: Illinois, Ohio, Michigan
- ZONE 6: Oklahoma & Texas
- ZONE 7: Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana
- ZONE 8: Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico
- ZONE 9: Southern California (Fresno south)
- ZONE 10: PNW & Northern California (Fresno north)
- ZONE 11: Hawaii
How does it sound to be able to represent and carry a brand, but not have to travel with a set of samples to do it?
Our connectors do just that, connect us to golf clubs, boutiques, corporations and other businesses or individuals that are perfect partners for our brand, while providing us with insightful feedback so we can continue to innovate and grow. All without doing a single product presentation.
Through the Chervò Connection program, connectors receive development tools and experiences, receive product to test and for personal use, all while continuing to cultivate the relationships that they have formed in the industry throughout the years.
These partnerships open new opportunities for independent connectors to grow their product portfolios and early participants in the program have the potential to build connection teams, in order to earn additional commissions from other connectors.
Everything we do starts with authentic relationships. When you're part of the Chervò Connection, you're not just a partner and connector, but you're an extension of our brand and an inspiration to our business partners and loyal customers.
READY TO DO THIS?
If you're passionate about building and nurturing relationships that allow you to grow your product portfolio effectively, with minimal time and commitment, we'd love to hear more about you.
Contact: Marianne at Chervo
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Turtles and Tees
/ Job Posted: 10/11/20
Turtles and Tees is a Junior Line carrying fun and functional apparel for on and off the course. Initially launched as an all-girls line in 2014, Turtles and Tees is now offering Girls and Boys Sizes 4T-14/16, as well as Infant and Toddler sizes 0-3m up to 3T. Our line has proven itself in the largest clubs in the country not only appealing to youth and increasing revenues for Junior Golf Camps, but also a huge attraction for Grandma's who want their grandchildren to proudly wear their club's logo. The line is a nice bonus to pull out of your bag as there is not much competition in the Junior market.
Turtles and Tees is a boutique Junior line setting it apart from other Junior Lines and is currently represented in better pro shops, resorts and specialty retail locations throughout the U.S., Canada and the Virgin Islands. You will be assigned a designated Customer Service Representative to handle paper work.
We are currently looking for sales representatives for immediate openings in the following territories/regions:
- New England
- Other States Available
- Generate appointments to introduce product offerings
- Identify and approach new accounts
- Work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Present product line with enthusiasm and positivity
- Offer excellent customer service to buyers and accounts
- Travel within territory as needed
- Attend regional shows in territory to generate sales and build relationships
- Proven sales experience and working knowledge of existing clubs in your territory
- Follow-up and close business on Leads supplied by Turtles and Tees
- Professional, engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Commission % on sales
- Comprehensive Bonus Program
- Salesman samples and marketing collateral provided at no cost
Contact: Kris Bartholomew, CEO / Founder
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representative
/ Job Posted: 10/09/20
Amy Sport by Spitfire Petite, Inc. is a collection of high-end petite athletic fashion meticulously designed for women 5'8" tall and under. Like no other brand on the market, now all women can look, feel and perform their best whether on the golf course, in the gym, doing yoga, running, playing tennis or enjoying their favorite activities anytime, anywhere.
Our clothes are crafted from distinctively selected modern performance fabrics, in impeccable styles, using high-quality construction, with scrupulous attention to detail for a perfectly proportioned petite fit. Now you can elevate your game on and off the golf course in fashionable athletic apparel for women that marries function, performance and style. Garments are: lightweight, wicking, breathable, wrinkle resistant, quick drying and UV resistant. The entire collection is made with love in Southern California.
- Great Lakes: Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan,
- Have fun!
- Achieve sales targets by efficient travel when in possession of a sample collection
- Travel between sales seasons prospecting for new accounts
- Build up a qualified mailing list for your region
- Use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and the competition to maximize Amy Sport product placement
- Build up the business of the company and further its reputation and interest in its region
- Organize participation at regional and PGA trade Shows
- Ability to have fun, laugh and enjoy your role, our brand and team
- Experience in selling high-quality apparel
- Good contacts to potential accounts in the golf trade
- Ability to build and develop relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to close deals quickly
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Territory management and forward planning skills as well as a willingness to travel extensively throughout the region
- Current full driver's license essential
If you are interested and would like to join our team, please contact us via e-mail with your cover letter and resume.
Contact: Amy Lipton, Founder/President
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representatives
/ Job Posted: 10/08/20
Since 1991 Vantage Apparel has a leading source for tournaments, private label for both basic and fashion programs as well as staff uniforms. As the largest decorator in North America, Vantage warehouses more than 3 million units with a breadth of apparel categories that exceed over 350 styles/colors. Vantage offers value, low minimums, quick turnaround and exceptional service.
We are looking for independent sales reps to join our growing golf sales force to service the following territories:
- New Jersey & E. PA
- Kentucky and Tennessee
- Utah & Colorado
- Upstate and Western New York
We offer commissions up to 15%. Only candidates with a proven track record in green grass sales will be considered.
Please visit our website at www.vantage77.com or browse through our catalog at https://viewer.zoomcatalog.com/vantage-retail-2020
Contact: Eric A. Eder, Vice-President of Sales - Golf & Resort
Click to Email: email@example.com
Greg Norman Collection
/ Job Posted: 10/05/20
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN - Built upon a unique combination of performance and design, Greg Norman Collection is a leading worldwide marketer of golf-inspired sportswear for men and women. Established in 1992, the Greg Norman Collection is inspired by one of the world's leading golf professionals, the man they call "The Shark."
NORTH TEXAS Available Representative Position for Greg Norman Collection Men's and Women's Apparel and Greg Norman Collection Accessories - Belts and Bags.
- Competitive drive and history of achieving exceptional individual results; school, sports & work
- Passion to sell and achieve desired results consistently
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Positive, energetic attitude and demeanor
- Strategic thinking, planning and presenting skills
- Capable of handling and overcoming objections professionally
- Proficient at multi-tasking while achieving desired sales results
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Weekly travel within the territory to fulfill sales appointments, service customer needs and develop new account relationships
- Daily phone calls to customers and embroidery services to follow up on outstanding matters and opportunities
- Preparing sales plans & strategies for sales appointments in advance of presentations
- Presenting and selling plans/strategies in conjunction with apparel presentations
- Timely and accurate keying of orders, credit applications & embroidery documents
- Basic administration responsibilities
- Commission (1099) plus bonus plan
Contact: Susan Shade, VP of Sales
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales / Account Representatives
/ Job Posted: 10/05/20
7Diamonds is a men's clothing company based in Orange County. Since its Los Angeles beginnings in the spring of 2000, 7Diamonds quickly established itself as a lifestyle brand associated with the highest standards of quality. 7Diamonds puts a tremendous focus on sophisticated design and intricacies, giving our fullest attention to even the smallest attributes. From the precision tailoring to expert stitching, our orientation towards detail and passion for fine fabrics has earned 7Diamonds the reputation it enjoys today.
We are seeking a Sales/Account Representative to be a part for our growing team. We require an individual who has great interpersonal skills and can work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with apparel sales and is current with the latest fashion trends.
- Maintain contact with established accounts to generate a strong client base with repeated product sales
- Work to find new clients by taking and sending out calls and emails to prospective customers
- Process and receive orders from clients through email or phone calls
- Can uphold and handle all customer service issues and questions
- Attend trade shows, if needed
- Must be able to multi-task, having strong sense of urgency, excellent time management skills & able to work will under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills, possess a high work ethic & can work independently
Please respond with resume and salary history to be considered.
Contact: Greg Marshall, VP of Sales/Marketing
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representatives
Black Clover USA
/ Job Posted: 09/21/20
Black Clover is a lifestyle apparel company with a vision rooted in living life to the fullest. We simply call it "Live Lucky." Every premium Hat, Hoodie, T-Shirt, Beanie, & Belt accessory is designed to inspire and invite its owner to enjoy life, to embrace every day, to Live Lucky! Established in 2008, Black Clover offers lifestyle clothing and accessories for men, women and children who want the most out of life and demand the same from their clothing and gear. Quality is not an accident, it's a choice and we at Black Clover choose to be the very best at what we do. We choose to Live Lucky. Experience the thrill and join Clover Nation today.
Black Clover USA is looking for experienced sales representatives for immediate openings. Currently we are interested in independent or company personnel for the following regions/territories:
- North Carolina
- Introduce an exciting, cutting edge brand to potential new accounts; work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Create and execute sales goals by maintaining an overall strategy with Black Clover
- Offer optimum customer service to buyers and accounts
- Work with the sales team to create and promote new ideas and incentives for the customers
- Contacts and experience in the golf industry
- Beneficial to have contacts and experience in soft line sales
- 3-5 years of wholesale selling experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Territory management and understanding of appropriate account planning and travel
- Work with autonomy but with a definite sense of being part of an overall team
- The ability to travel during sales season campaigns and attend bi-annual sales meetings
- Ability to work with an online platform for order entry and report information; must possess strong computer skills
- Coordinate with Black Clover personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently
- Proven track record with green grass sales
- Represent Black Clover with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: Nick Odair, Director of Sales
Address: 12101 South State Street Ste #106 Draper, UT 84020
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Motive Wellness, LLC
/ Job Posted: 09/10/20
Motive CBD provides a high-quality CBD product in three major categories: Tinctures, Ingestible's and Topicals. We are a family-owned, farm-to-table based company. We grow and process our own hemp plant (non-marijuana). All products are made in the USA (Ohio).
We offer several key selling points to the clubs and their members/guests: We are 100% legal (less than 0.03% THC), 100% natural, all products are third party tested. We have low qualifying minimums for accounts with quick, efficient deliveries, and POP options to assist in sales at the shop level.
Our products, can be found at Golf, Resort and Specialty Retailers, Run/Outdoor, shops, Lifestyle retailers, hospitals, spa's/yoga studios, and Hotel gift shops. We have ambassadors in professional sports throughout the United States.
- Customer service to existing and new accounts including PK sessions
- Have and can maintain meaningful relationships within territory
- Identify and cultivate new accounts within golf and golf specialty distribution channels
- Achieve sales objectives
- Communicate effectively and regularly with Motive Wellness executive and CS support team
- Verifiable successful work history
- Success driven
- Requires both an innovative and ethical mindset
- Refined presentation skills
- Customer-centric approach
- An exceptionally generous commission percentage on all new accounts and reorders
- Bonus potential
- Sample kits and initial sample seed packages
- Regional and trade show support
- S. California, Vegas, AZ
- N. California, N. Nevada
- Rockies, CO, UT and WY
- Metro NY, Long Island, CT (Fairfield Cty and N.NJ
- New England: MA, RI, rest of CT, NH, VT, ME
- Pacific/NW: ID, MT, OR and WA
- Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, DC
- MS and LA
Contact: Jack Curry, Director of Sales
Click to Email: email@example.com
/ Job Posted: 10/01/20
Tasc Performance is looking for independent representatives to manage our men's and women's product lines. Tasc is a rapidly growing brand that has apparel that is applicable for golf, tennis, spa, fitness, and athleisure. Tasc is proud to produce products that are sourced through methods that are environmentally friendly, sustainable and eco-friendly.
Available territories include:
- NJ, PA, DE
- Pacific Northwest
- Northern CA
- KS, MO
Contact: Dave Leveille, EVP of Sales / Brand Development
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the AGM Job Opportunities
listings. Good luck!