Job listings are now updated
automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members
of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements
for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only
area to submit listings.
Please remember to contact AGM
if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date
so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
The Landings Club
/ Job Posted: 04/29/20
The Landings Club on Skidaway Island, a private luxury golf club dedicated to providing members with an active lifestyle and resort-class amenities in a vacation setting, is seeking a full-time Retail Manager. Located 12 miles from historic Savannah, Georgia, The Landings Club offers members access to six championship golf courses, two marinas, 31 tennis courts, 11 pickleball courts, eight bocce courts, six unique dining options, four clubhouses, five swimming pools and a 52,000 sq. ft., wellness center.
This Retail Manager is responsible for the overall guest experience at the Golf Pro Shops driven by an understanding of the needs, interests, and preferences of the membership.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for all assigned retail outlets at The Landings Club.
- Develops and implements strategies and analysis to react appropriately and in a timely manner to sales trends.
- Assist Director of Golf Ops in management of vendor relationships; maintains all vendor contact information as it relates to purchasing incentives, seasonal offerings, special orders, and promotions.
- Determines and maintains appropriate mix and levels of regular stock and seasonal products within budgetary guidelines, while maintaining cost of goods sold percentage.
- Stays current on retail and industry trends.
- Attends approved merchandise buying shows and conferences within the limits of the budget.
- Facilitates and coordinates merchandise/gifts for special events and tournaments as needed.
- Oversees and implements special merchandise events, including, but not limited to trunk shows, themed events, and special programs.
Merchandising and Marketing:
- Develops and executes general and seasonal merchandise plans, visual presentation guidelines and pricing strategies.
- Creates and maintains individual member profiles to understand and track the retail needs, interests and preferences of the membership.
- Presents a diverse and desirable array of apparel and accessories in line with member needs, preferences and sales patterns.
- Oversees and manages the merchandising floor plan and stock rotation/presentation on a regular basis.
- Works directly with and trains golf professionals and other associates in merchandising and rotating displays.
- Coordinates e-mail initiatives and news blasts to create ongoing communication with Members and Guests about new merchandise, new/current promotions, and special events.
- Maintains and manages the receipt and flow of merchandise purchases within he established buying plan.
- Support Head Professionals and other managers in the inventory set up and maintenance in POS system.
- Supports Head Professionals and other managers in the accurate and timely physical inventory counts; updates the POS system and all required reconciliation activities.
- Forecasts financial performance based on current trends and knowledge of future events impacting business.
- Develops and implements necessary systems and internal controls to safeguard inventory and assets to reduce loss from theft, pilferage, defective/damaged goods, returns and markdowns.
- Establishes sales and inventory recordkeeping policies and procedures, provides training and ensures compliance by staff.
- Creates sales and promotional plans to meet monthly and annualized sales goals for volume and profit.
- Achieves daily, monthly and yearly sales budget projections through promotion and customer service, receipt flow management, floor rotations, sales events, etc.
- Work closely with golf staff in developing their selling and overall merchandising skills and educates them on available merchandise, product features and benefits to help anticipate and meet the individual needs and preferences of the membership.
- Analyzes sales and trends to determine additional needed sales promotions, markdowns and clearance sales.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- A minimum of three years or more of retail management/buying experience.
- Previous experience with online selling and website maintenance.
- A strong and verifiable record of achievement in increasing retail sales, turnover, and lowering of cost of goods sold.
- Proven experience developing outstanding and creative visual merchandising skills.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, verbal and written.
- Knowledge of private club and/or resort merchandising operations, a plus.
- A deep understanding of the golf and club retail market, especially as it pertains to member business, a plus.
- Understanding of buying habits for an active membership.
- Strong working and practical knowledge of open to buy systems.
- Demonstrated success in adapting to industry trends.
- A strong desire to lead the retail experience not only through buying and retailing skills, but also through a true passion for educating other staff members on the retail process.
- Ability to work effectively with different departments and personalities.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in an environment that requires travel to various locations on campus by approved means.
- Flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
Resume and Cover letter accepted via e-mail only.
Contact: Noel Chambers
Address: Savannah, GA
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Reps Wanted:
/ Job Posted: 05/04/20
REDVANLY is a modern athletic wear line designed specifically for athletes with the vision to create product enhancing efficiency and complementing passionate performance. REDVANLY supports serious execution without sacrificing strong style. The brand offers a practical perspective whose designs speak to a cross generational audience who engage a busy personal + professional lifestyle.
We are currently looking for sales representatives for immediate openings in the following territories/regions:
- East Coast of Florida
- New England
- New York Metro Area- LI, Westchester County, NJ, Southern Connecticut
- Mid-Atlantic -Delaware, DC, Virginia, Maryland
- South East- Georgia / Alabama
- South Carolina
- Generate appointments to introduce product offerings
- Identify and approach new accounts
- Work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Present product line with enthusiasm and positivity
- Offer excellent customer service to buyers and accounts
- Travel within territory as needed
- Attend regional shows in territory to generate sales and build relationships
- Proven sales experience and working knowledge of existing clubs in your territory
- Follow-up and close business on Leads supplied by Turtles and Tees
- Professional, engaging personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Commission % on sales
- Comprehensive Bonus Program
- Salesman samples and marketing collateral provided at no cost
Contact: David Pagana, Partner
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the AGM Job Opportunities
listings. Good luck!