Job listings are now updated
automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members
of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements
for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only
area to submit listings.
Please remember to contact AGM
if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date
so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
Country Club Merchandiser
Lakewood Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/25/17
Lakewood Country Club, a Donald Ross design, was founded in 1908 as a private 18-hole facility and it is the second oldest golf course in the state of Colorado.
The club is seeking a full Merchandiser to create, implement, and execute a strategic buying plan consistent with the financial goals of the facility. This individual will be responsible for managing the merchandise concession including displays, inventory control, merchandise receiving and invoices, and placing and following up on special orders.
REGULARLY ASSIGNED DUTIES:
- Daily operations: answering phones, point of sale system, computerized tee sheet support, customer service
- Retail sales
- Receiving merchandise in a timely fashion
- Perform monthly inventory with assistance from staff
- Visual merchandise display management
- Assist Professional Staff with major tournament operations and managing mobile pro shops and betting holes
- Ensuring golf shop merchandise levels are properly stocked
- Maintaining golf shop presentation and cleanliness
- Other duties as dictated by the golf professional staff or club management
- Health, Dental, Vision (80%)
- Lunch & dinner while on duty
- 401-K after one year of employment
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Ben Honaman, PGA Head Golf Professional
Address: 6800 West 10th Ave, Lakewood, CO
Click to Email: email@example.com
Retail Sales Associate
Kiawah Island Club - Cassique
/ Job Posted: 05/23/17
The Top 50 ranked Kiawah Island Club is searching for a full-time Retail Sales Associate at Cassique. The Club is known for its world class amenities, personalized customer service, laid-back atmosphere, and friendly Members. Situated just outside of Charleston, SC, the Kiawah Island Club offers its 1,700 Members two Top 200 ranked golf courses, a Beach Club, Sports Pavilion, Shooting Club, Marsh House and Boating Club. Additionally, the golf shops at the Kiawah Island Club have been recognized as Platinum Award Winners by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM). The shop produces annual revenues exceeding $670,000 and employs two year-round Retail Sales Associates in addition to a Merchandise Manager.
Job Duties: In addition to assisting the Merchandise Manager with day-to-day responsibilities, other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Booking tee times through our on-line booking system, Foretees
- Welcoming Members and their guests to the shop
- Answering questions and assisting with purchases
- Completing sales and end of shift accounting
- Opening and closing procedures
- Creating displays
- Merchandising and inventory control
- Keeping the shop organized, clean, and inviting
- Answering the shop phones
- Must be willing and able to work a 40-hour work week, either AM or PM shifts including weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Have at least one year of retail sales and/or golf shop experience
- A friendly, outgoing personality and the ability to make others feel welcome is essential
- A clean-cut, professional image is required
- This position is an ideal fit for someone who has an interest in the retail industry and/or pursuing becoming a PGA Member
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills
- Previous use of POS software is preferred
Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year.
KIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses E-Verify.
Apply online at www.hrjobcenter.com/kiawah or please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person applications are welcome between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 245 Gardeners Circle, Kiawah Island, SC 29455.
Contact: Stephanie Foligno
Address: Kiawah Island, SC
Click to Email: email@example.com
Colonial Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/21/17
Colonial Country Club in Fort Myers, Florida, an 18-hole semi-private facility, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years merchandising experience in a private club setting.
General Purpose: To offer superior customer service while selling merchandise and assisting management in merchandising, inventory control, reservations, and special events preparation.
- Receives shipments, prepares merchandise, and receives merchandise into inventory through the POS system.
- Presents merchandise in attractive displays, changes/updates displays on a regular basis. Ensures a fresh look is maintained in the shop.
- Extracts EOM reporting from POS/Inventory system
- Populates Open to Buy plan with EOM information for Sales, COS and Inventory levels
- Processes receiving documents for accounts payable.
- Leads/Assists in monthly/quarterly inventory in retail shops.
- Maintains receiving log to cross-check with general ledger monthly.
- Maintains sufficient stock levels and assists in ordering merchandise for retail shop. Places special orders for members and guests.
- Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate.
- Sells and maintains retail shop merchandise while providing guest service.
- Assists in retail training of shop staff.
- Processes return authorizations.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Jonas POS and Inventory system & ForeTees tee time software experience preferred
- TPP/Golf Genius tournament software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office & Canva experience preferred
Cover letters and resumes will be accepted via e-mail only. Telephone calls to the club regarding this position will not be accepted.
Click here for more information
Contact: Katie Francolino
Address: Colonial Country Club, Fort Myers, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chevy Chase Club
/ Job Posted: 05/10/17
The Retail Manager is responsible for maintaining and overseeing a quality driven, and profitable merchandising operation with Tennis, Fitness and Aquatics merchandise that is consistent with preferences, needs and demographics of the members of Chevy Chase Club. The Retail Manager develops the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for all goods and accessories merchandise.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties of the Retail Manager will include, but are not limited to:
- Establish a rapport with the membership by assisting and servicing their retail needs.
- Present a diverse and desirable array of apparel and accessories in line with member needs, preferences and sales patterns.
- Develop professional relationships with vendors focusing on keeping our retail operations on the leading edge of new offerings.
- Develop and execute general and seasonal merchandise plans, visual presentation guidelines, open-to-buy plans, and pricing strategies.
- Maintain and manage the receipt and flow of merchandise purchases within the established buying plan.
- Oversee and manage the merchandising floor plan and stock rotation/presentation on a regular basis.
- Create sales and promotional plans to meet monthly and annualized sales goals for gross volume and gross profit.
- Conduct accurate and timely physical inventory counts on a monthly basis; update the POS system and all required reconciliation activities.
- Forecast financial performance based on current trends, and knowledge of future events impacting business.
- Develop and implement necessary systems and internal controls to safeguard inventory and assets to reduce loss from theft, pilferage, defective/damaged goods returns and markdowns.
- Analyze sales and trends to determine additional needed sales promotions, markdowns and clearance sales.
- Attend approved merchandise buying shows and conferences within the limits of the budget.
- Four year undergraduate degree preferred; education in fashion merchandising is highly desired.
- A minimum of 3 years or more of tennis, fitness and/or aquatics retail or apparel management.
- An understanding of tennis, fitness, aquatics and private club retail environments.
- Creative visual merchandising skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A warm, outgoing and engaging personality.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and weekends if needed.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed in this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, responsibilities, knowledge, etc. These may be subject to change and additional functions may be assigned as needed by management.
Resumes will be accepted via email to Gustavo Goncalves.
Contact: Gustavo Goncalves, Director of Racquets
Click to Email: Ggoncalves@chevychaseclub.org
Lakeside Country Club
/ Job Posted: 05/04/17
Lakeside Country Club, a private facility in Houston, Texas, is seeking an Assistant Merchandiser to assist with Golf Shop Merchandise, Pro Shop Operations, and overall appearance of Shop.
- Assists Merchandiser with all duties
- Assists Golf Professional staff as required
- Maintains attractive, orderly appearance of golf shop
- Helps prepare merchandise for floor
- Assists in visual displays of merchandise
- Assists in monthly inventory
- Communicates with Merchandiser regarding stock levels and sales performance
- Places special orders for Members
- Updates Purchase orders as needed for member billing
- Assists Merchandiser with weekly invoice reports for accounting
- Maintains back stock inventory is neatly organized and able to access
- Ensures that all club members and guests receive courteous, prompt and professional attention while in the golf shop
- Restocks merchandise, changes displays and promotes and sells golf shop merchandise
- Assists in identifying and managing marketing opportunities and partnerships
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Kaitlyn Woods, Buyer/Merchandiser
Address: 100 Wilcrest Drive, Houston, TX
Click to Email: email@example.com
Retail Assistant Merchandiser
Belle Meade CC
/ Job Posted: 04/11/17
Belle Meade CC a private, 18-hole country club located in Nashville, TN is seeking a Retail Assistant Merchandiser.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Spread hospitality, happiness and goodwill among the members and guests at Belle Meade Country Club
- Greet members by name upon their entrance into the golf shop
- Assist in answering incoming calls to the golf shop and deliver all messages appropriately
- Keep Starter, Outside Service Director and Golf Professionals abreast of any changes to the daily tee sheet
- Assist members by providing the policies, rules and regulations that pertain to golf at Belle Meade Country Club and inform the Head Golf Professional of any infractions
- Arrange and display Golf Shop inventory
- Assist with monthly and quarterly inventory counts
- Record all sales transactions
- Knowledge of all basic point of sale functions
- Knowledge of pricing policies
- Assist with special orders for members and guests
- Expert knowledge of soft good merchandise in the Golf Shop
- Assist in packing and unpacking inventory
- Assist in pricing inventory
- Perform any job task that may be requested
- High School graduate; college preferred
- Retail sales experience
- Pay TBD
- Uniform allowance
- Employee meals
Resumes accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please!
Contact: Nichole Boden, Human Resources Manager
Address: Nashville, TN
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Williams Island Club
/ Job Posted: 04/07/17
WILLIAMS ISLAND CLUB, THE FLORIDA RIVERIA, Aventura, Florida
Williams Island Property Owners Association a private island community encompassing a pool bar & grill, 2 restaurants, 27,000 square foot spa, 16 tennis courts, and marina with 250+ employees and over 4000 residents is seeking a Retail Manager.
Position Description: The Retail Manager is responsible for maintaining and overseeing all merchandising operations at Williams Island Club. This will include the Island/Tennis Shop, Spa Retail Shop, and Pool Shop. The Retail Manager will strive to create a retail atmosphere where member and guest satisfaction is the highest priority.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for all retail outlets within the Williams Island Club.
- Develops and implements strategies and analysis to react appropriately and in a timely manner to sales trends.
- Manages vendor relationships; maintains all vendor contact information as it relates to purchasing incentives, seasonal offerings, special orders, and promotions.
- Determines and maintains appropriate mix and levels of regular stock and seasonal products within budgetary guidelines, while maintaining cost of goods sold percentage.
- Maintains adequate levels of all merchandise related materials, i.e., packaging, tagging, equipment boxes, etc.
- Manages the corporate logo in a manner consistent with expectations of the Club.
- Stays current on retail and industry trends.
- Attends approved merchandise buying shows and conferences within the limits of the budget.
- Facilitate and coordinate all uniform orders for Williams Island employees. Oversee process from start to finish from initial order through processing invoice payment.
- Facilitates and coordinates merchandise/gifts for special events and tournaments for Williams Island members.
- Oversees and implements special merchandise events, including but not limited to trunk shows, themed events, and special programs.
Merchandising and Marketing:
- Develops and executes general and seasonal merchandise plans, visual presentation guidelines and pricing strategies.
- Creates and maintains individual member profiles to understand and track the retail needs, interests and preferences of the membership.
- Presents a diverse and desirable array of apparel and accessories in line with member needs, preferences and sales patterns.
- Oversees and manages the merchandising floor plan and stock rotation/presentation on a regular basis.
- Works directly with and trains the staff in merchandising and rotating displays.
- Coordinates email initiatives and news blasts to create ongoing communication with members about new merchandise, new/current promotions, and special events.
- Develop and manage on-line merchandise store.
- Maintains and manages the receipt and flow of merchandise purchases within he established buying plan.
- Responsible for inventory set up and maintenance in POS system.
- Conducts accurate and timely physical inventory counts; updates the POS system and all required reconciliation activities.
- Forecasts financial performance based on current trends, and knowledge of future events impacting business.
- Develops and implements necessary systems and internal controls to safeguard inventory and assets to reduce loss from theft, pilferage, defective/damaged goods, returns and markdowns.
- Establishes sales and inventory recordkeeping policies and procedures, provides training and ensures compliance by staff.
- Establishes a rapport with the membership by providing specialized service and assisting and servicing them with all their retail needs.
- Creates sales and promotional plans to meet monthly and annualized sales goals for volume and profit.
- Achieves daily, monthly and yearly sales budget projections through promotion and customer service, receipt flow management, floor rotations, sales events, etc.
- Work closely with staff in developing their selling and overall merchandising skills and educates them on available merchandise, product features and benefits to help anticipate and meet the individual needs and preferences of the membership.
- Analyzes sales and trends to determine additional needed sales promotions, markdowns and clearance sales.
- A minimum of three years or more of retail management/buying experience.
- Education in fashion merchandising, retailing, or business.
- Outstanding and creative visual merchandising skills.
- A strong and verifiable record of achievement in increasing retail sales, turnover, and lowering of cost of goods sold.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, verbal and written.
- Understanding and knowledge of private club and/or luxury retail experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and POS and inventory management systems.
- Flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
- Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- Coordinates with: Director of Tennis, Spa, Food & Beverage and Marketing
Cover letter and resumes accepted via e-mail.
Contact: Debra Lavoie, Director of Human Resources
Click to Email: email@example.com
/ Job Posted: 03/24/17
GOLFDOM® is a family owned Off Course Specialty store opened in 1982. We have everything needed to Live the Game. We have been THE local golf retailer in the Tysons area for 35 years. We are a SERVICE oriented retail operation, offering the best in golf specialty apparel, club fitting, selection and expertise.
Golfdom is looking for an experienced merchandiser/assistant buyer for our soft goods sales department to report to the Soft Good Buyer. We offer wages among the best in the industry with health, PTO and merchandise discounts. Lack experience but have a great personality, willingness to learn, love to work hard and a passion for golf? We can work with that too!
- Responsible to maintain proper merchandising looks in the store. Assist in buying and providing Golfdom's customer with unique products only available at Golfdom or products at the same retail price as the competition (competitive pricing) for soft goods.
Requirements (in no particular order):
- Develop expertise in new merchandise/buying system (Celerant) into daily operations.
- Improve Soft goods sales
- Monitor store soft goods inventory levels
- Work with open to buy budgets, sales goal and performance goals.
- Establish Retail Prices and gross margin strategy and plan for soft goods as well as coop.
- Negotiate vendor sales incentives, spiff $$, sales contests for floor sales people.
- Communicate with Store Managers and Specialty Shop Mangers of all Pricing changes, new product information, and sales information.
- Monitor all competitors' soft goods to uphold Golfdom pricing leadership in the marketplace.
- Monitor all vendors and marketplace for new or innovative products.
- Establish leadership in price and perceived value for customers.
- Maintain Merchandise and buying expense budgets.
- Merchandise planning decisions for sales, tent sales, and weekly -promotions. Select products that will be used for ads and sales promotions.
- Full Time hours with two days off
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401K available after 90 days(up to 4% match)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance available after 90 days
- FSA Plan also available after 90 days
If interested, via email:
Address: 8203 Watson Street McLean, VA 22102
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trump National Golf Club, Washington, D.C.
/ Job Posted: 03/14/17
The Merchandise Manager will be expected to provide excellent customer service and a positive experience for all members and guests of Trump National Golf Club, Washington D.C. This person will be expected to build relationships with our vendors and sales representatives to ensure the members and guests merchandise needs are met.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop the merchandising philosophy and annual buying plan for Trump National Golf Club
- Develop and implement strategies to react to sales trends through the season
- Supervise and perform all merchandise ordering and receiving to include special orders and corporate orders
- Conduct and reconcile monthly inventory
- Keep all areas of the golf shop including displays neat and organized
- Manage trunk shows, fashion shows and special club events
- Mange the uniform buying for all departments within the club
Golf Shop Responsibilities:
- Become proficient with the POS system to allow for proper receiving and processing of sales
- Register golfers for daily play and assist in golf operations
- Create a positive merchandise experience for each member and guest
- Minimum 2 years of retail/merchandising experience required
- Understanding of buying habits for a club environment
- Basic accounting skills are required
- Must have computer and retail point-of-sale knowledge
- Must be a team player and service oriented
Compensation: Competitive Salary- commensurate with experience
Cover letter and resume accepted via e-mail only. No telephone calls, please
Contact: Kevin Morris
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Reps Wanted:
Independent Sales Representative
Tifosi Optics, Inc.
/ Job Posted: 05/25/17
Tifosi Optics is the leading brand of Sport Sunglasses in Cycling and Running specialty stores in the United Sates and a leader in the Outdoor and Golf channels with over 4,000 retail accounts nationwide.
We are seeking polished and self-motivated sales professionals with established relationships and a proven track record of success with the Golf channels. The Sales Representatives role is to develop a customer base and to service and maintain existing customers within this market segment at both green grass and retail.
We are seeking sales representatives in the following territory:
- Connecticut/Vermont and Rhode Island
- New England (Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine)
- Other territories may be available, please call to discuss
Previous sales experience within the Golf & Tennis channel of trade required. Commission 15%, plus a bonus structure. Resumes accepted via e-mail.
Stop by to see us at booth #2165 at the 2017 PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando.
Contact: Adam Brim
Address: Watkinsville, GA
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Reps
Linksoul - Golf and Lifestyle Apparel
/ Job Posted: 05/24/17
Linksoul - the fastest growing company in golf, is looking for qualified Independent Sales Representatives for the following territories:
- To represent Linksoul well by servicing existing customers, and by selling and adding new accounts to our growing business.
- Linksoul is looking for people with passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to work as Independent Sales Reps.
- An interest in golf and/or background in golf is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Excellent sales skills are required.
- This is a commission position - 10% Commission
Please send all inquiries via e-mail to:
Contact: Hank Ashworth, National Sales Manager
Address: Oceanside, CA
Click to Email: email@example.com
Sales Representatives: Glove It
/ Job Posted: 05/24/17
Glove It was founded in 2001. We produce and distribute quality accessories for women for the golf and tennis markets around the globe. What sets us apart from our competition is our matching accessories across multiple categories that combine both fashion and function. This provides our customers with a greater opportunity for add-on sales and an improved shopping experience for the consumer.
We are looking for quality reps with established lines to deliver the type of service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our extensive customer base. If you think you have what it takes, I would love to speak with you more about this exciting opportunity. this is an independent rep position available for the following territories:
- District of Columbia
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- North Texas
- Achieve sales targets by servicing and growing existing customers as well as opening new doors.
- Participate in regional shows
- Coordinate with Glove It personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently.
- Experience selling women's golf and or tennis accessories.
- Existing customer base with in the golf or tennis industry.
- Ability to build and develop new and existing relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Territory management, planning and willing to travel extensively throughout territory.
- Represent Glove It with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: Brian Kallhoff
Address: 16051 N 82nd St. Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representatives
/ Job Posted: 05/05/17
Golfino is inviting independent sales representatives to join a winning team! Three years after making the brand available on the U.S. market, Golfino is proud to serve 200 of the top golf courses in the country and our newly opened flagship store on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, by offering both men's and ladies fine golf and lifestyle apparel. Golfino, founded in 1986, is a European family company, blending high-tech function with coordination fashion.
Currently we have vacancies in the following regions:
- Mid-Atlantic: Washington, DC, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, possibly Ohio
- Mid-West: Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri
- Mid-East: Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee
- Deep South: Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama
- South Georgia, North Florida
- Achieve sales targets by optimizing the sales of Golfino products
- Use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and the competition to maximize Golfino product placement and sales
- Build up the business of the company and further its reputation and interest in its region
- Organize participation at regional and PGA trade shows
- Experience in selling high-quality apparel
- Good contacts to potential accounts in the golf trade
- Ability to build and develop relationships and identify sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to close deals quickly
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Territory management and forward planning skills as well as willingness to travel extensively throughout the region
- Current driver's license essential
If you are interested in joining our sales team on the way to further success and you have experience in selling premium apparel, please contact us.
Contact: Laura Kirsten, Golfino HR Department
Address: 112 South Tryon Street, Ste. 1130, Charlotte, NC 28284
Click to Email: email@example.com
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
/ Job Posted: 05/03/17
Movetes, a New York based company providing lifestyle as sport luxury apparel for women is seeking a dynamic and energetic Sales Representative.
We are seeking a sales representative in the following territories:
- New York/New Jersey (Tri-state Area)
JOB DESCRIPTION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in creating accounts at high end private country clubs and resorts
- Ideal candidate will have experience in calling on high end specialty stores/boutiques to develop further sales revenue outside the golf/resort arena
- Expectation to develop new accounts and manage current accounts by cold call, networking, email, social media,trade shows and trunk shows
- Build relationships for repeat business and ensure customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel
- Commission based
- Performance driven
- Expense reimbursement
Please send resume or inquiries to David Elliott
For additional information, visit their website at www.Movetes .com
Contact: David Elliott
Address: 307 W. 36th St NY, NY
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apparel Field Sales Representative
/ Job Posted: 04/18/17
Golf. We never stop thinking about it. From the moment Karsten Solheim invented the PING 1-A putter in 1959, we've been a leading innovator in golf. PING's primary apparel design focus is to create beautiful garments engineered to play the game of golf. Each garment is engineered exclusively for golfers combining the latest technology, state-of-the-art fabrics and production methods, alongside luxury materials and craftsmanship to provide unrivaled quality and performance. Inspired by golf and our heritage, driven by our thirst for innovation, PING Apparel is aesthetically pure, performance driven, and tailored for the modern game.
There are "3" territory positions available. PING, Inc. company position and reports to the National Sales Manager - Apparel.
- METRO: Greater NYC, Long Island, Northern NJ, Fairfield County, CT
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield
- MID-ATLANTIC: Southern NJ, Delaware, DC, Maryland, SE PA, Virginia, Northern WV
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet as seasonally appropriate with authorized PING accounts within assigned territory to share PING company culture, values/principles, philosophy, sales programs/initiatives, technologies, and products.
- Execute effective and informative sales and service customer sales visits by communicating and presenting PING products, sales initiatives, promotions and incentives to customers, and submitting and managing sales orders on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with all customers and their personnel, as well as internal PING personnel, and promptly and professionally respond to all inquiries.
- Perform all actions and tasks with excellence to consistently exceed customer expectations, all while providing a high quality customer-vendor experience.
- Consistently increase PING apparel and accessory product sales and customer distribution through established distribution system determined by PING, by implementing and managing PING sales programs/initiatives to enhance PING product presence and brand awareness.
- Requires a four year Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related business field, plus a minimum of 2 years' related experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires apparel sales experience and the ability to strategically manage, distribute and maintain apparel sales goals and objectives.
- Must be a self- starter with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply by submitting Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Contact: Mary Jo Aumer, Human Resources
Address: 2201 West Desert Cove Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85029
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Sales Representatives
Black Clover USA
/ Job Posted: 04/12/17
Black Clover is a lifestyle apparel company with a vision rooted in living life to the fullest. We simply call it "Live Lucky." Every premium Hat, Hoodie, T-Shirt, Beanie, & Belt accessory is designed to inspire and invite its owner to enjoy life, to embrace every day, to Live Lucky! Established in 2008, Black Clover offers lifestyle clothing and accessories for men, women and children who want the most out of life and demand the same from their clothing and gear. Quality is not an accident, it's a choice and we at Black Clover choose to be the very best at what we do. We choose to Live Lucky. Experience the thrill and join Clover Nation today.
Black Clover USA is looking for experienced sales representatives for immediate openings. Currently we are interested in independent or company personnel for the following regions/territories:
- North Carolina
- Memphis - Tennessee/Little Rock - Arkansas
- The Gulf Section - Mississippi/Louisiana
- Northern Section Florida
- West Coast Florida
- Introduce an exciting, cutting edge brand to potential new accounts; work with existing accounts to increase sales and exposure
- Create and execute sales goals by maintaining an overall strategy with Black Clover
- Offer optimum customer service to buyers and accounts
- Work with the sales team to create and promote new ideas and incentives for the customers
- Provide weekly sales reports and collection information to the Regional Sales Managers
- Organize and participate in regional trade shows and annual PGA Merchandise Show.
- Contacts and experience in the golf industry
- Beneficial to have contacts and experience in soft line sales
- 3-5 years of wholesale selling experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Territory management and understanding of appropriate account planning and travel
- Work with autonomy but with a definite sense of being part of an overall team
- The ability to travel during sales season campaigns and attend bi-annual sales meetings
- Ability to work with an online platform for order entry and report information; must possess strong computer skills
- Coordinate with Black Clover personnel to ensure product goes out accurately and efficiently
- Proven track record with green grass sales
- Represent Black Clover with a professional demeanor and attention to detail.
Contact: John Hicks, National Sales Manager
Address: 12101 South State Street Ste #106 Draper, UT 84020
Click to Email: email@example.com
Independent Sales Representative
J.LINDEBERG GOLF AND SPORT
/ Job Posted: 03/01/17
J.Lindeberg Sportswear represents the leading edge of fashion as seen on PGA Tour Players Camillo Villegas and Tyrell Hatton. We are currently looking for independent sales representative for the mid-west territory. (MI, IL, WI, MN)
These are independent sales positions where non-competitive lines are acceptable.
The ideal candidate:
- Should possess strong, entrepreneurial written and communication skills
- Have an understanding of the golf industry from an apparel standpoint
- Be in the territory at least 1 year in a selling capacity
- Have the ability to project, forecast and strategically plan the respective territory
- High level of energy and own drive
We offer competitive commissions along with an exciting and fun work environment.
If you are interested in representing J. Lindeberg Golf/Sport, and for specific details, contact, via email:
Contact: Wayne Webster
Click to Email: Wayne.Webster@jlindeberg.com
Other Golf Industry Positions:
Director of Sales
/ Job Posted: 05/04/17
Under the direction of the Vice President, the Director of Sales is Responsible for creating and executing a successful sales strategy that fulfills Garbs corporate vision and strategic plan. Main areas of responsibility include the management of the Independent Sales Representative Force in an effort to achieve budgeted sales goals for Garb across all divisions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embracing Garb's vision and core values and be accountable for all timelines and projects.
- Managing Independent Sales Representatives across all divisions.
- Setting and managing goals for each individual on a seasonal/annual basis.
- Set strategy for each territory and/or account as needed to achieve sales goals.
- Provide ongoing training on product, policies and procedures.
- Host seasonal sales meetings for each division as well as ongoing communication on programs, policies and initiatives.
- Work closely with marketing to assure Representatives have appropriate sales tools and marketing materials.
- Hiring, firing and recruiting of all Representatives in order to sufficiently cover the nation.
- Assure adequate sales coverage in all territories across all divisions.
- Set plan and execute on big picture strategies and budget goals set forth by Garb executive team.
- Manage National Key Account and Event Manager.
- Set goals and strategy based on budgeted goals.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and leadership.
- Request and analyze data provided
- Oversight of Event Budget.
- Adhere to sales calendar and deadlines set forth by Garb executive team.
- Become fluent in A2000 software B2B program.
- Secure meaningful information on Garb, industry and competitors from accounts and Representatives through active listening. Effectively communicate findings to VP.
- Work with VP to secure high level meetings and set strategy for customers and territories.
- Responsible to managing budget for sales department including travel.
- Help maintain existing customers, and drive to secure new customers.
- Make all customers raving fans of Garb.
- Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Leadership support of process improvement activities.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure that the annual sales goal for each division is met.
- Secure business with 70% of the Top 100 golf clubs and resorts.
- Provide sales goals to all Independent Representatives.
- Communicate directly via phone or in person with each Representative no less the twice monthly
- Stay within 2% of departmental budget.
- Retain 95% of Key Accounts and 80% of all other account base.
- Average sales discount not to exceed 5%.
- Travel approximately 70% of the time.
- 100% Sales Rep coverage of all territories
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Able to type at least 40 words per minute
- 5+ years sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate concepts
- Ability to change priorities quickly and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A team player, who will work well with others in a fast-paced setting
Contact: Kat Jobanputra
Address: 730 S Jason St. Unit 34, Denver, CO 80223
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Manager - Marketing & e-Commerce
/ Job Posted: 05/04/17
Known for its clean and sophisticated aesthetic, Dunning Golf is tested and trusted by the world's greatest athletes. The proprietary technical fabrics are engineered from the yarn up; meaning performance is built in and won't wash or wear out after repeated use.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing programs and select/tour player wardrobes.
- Assist in management of the PGA Tour Player relationships.
- Work on seasonal brand books development through final execution.
- Assist in coordination photo shoots
- Create/maintain Dunning Marketing Deck
- Ship/track marketing promo product
- Manage/maintain advertising calendar from planning, follow through and execution.
- Create brand documents for media opportunities providing brand information, product information, etc.
- Managing and creating press releases as needed
- Managing relationships with appropriate golf media, digital & print advertising initiatives
- Send PR samples for media needs and press opportunities
- Create Dunning Digital Marketing Report - Pull weekly sales analytics every Monday
- Responsible for ecommerce website (merchandising/web plan document)
- Familiar with Big Commerce platform
- Manage weekly site merchandising, inventory, email consumer marketing and social tie ins for dunninggolf.com
- Update/maintain Dunning website (product upload, inventory management, anchor selection/upload, product information input, CSV import/export, SEO input, Google Shop input)
- Assist with management of customer service inquiries
- Create and execute marketing promo plans (ex. Holiday, Black Friday)
- Manage still photography photo-shoots - Schedule shoots, create shot list, code style numbers for RepSpark.
- Manage Dunning e commerce marketing plan - create monthly email calendar (message, image selection, copy)
Create and schedule weekly emails. (Email build, code, copy)
- Manage all Social Media distribution and advertising platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr accounts)
- Manage responses to customer inquiries across platforms
- Create (image selection/copy), schedule and post all social media content across platforms.
- Manage Dunning monthly social media content calendar
- Pull weekly engagement analytics for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Marketing Team Administration:
- Coordinating the marketing needs of the sales team
- Work with sales management in administration of sales meetings & PGA Show
- Create marketing/brand documents for sales accounts
- Upload all seasonal product photography and marketing documents to RepSpark
- At least 3-5 years relative experience
- Bachelor degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel, Adobe CS and Ai, RepSpark, Big Commerce
- Working understanding of marketing processes and procedures
- $50,000 - $55,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
Deadline to submit resumes: May 15, 2017
Click here for more information
Contact: Stephanie Porter
Address: New York, New York
Click to Email: Stephanie.email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the AGM Job Opportunities
listings. Good luck!