Job listings are now updated automatically. Newest postings are listed at the top. Members of the AGM may now submit employment and related announcements for this section online. Please log in to the Members Only area to submit listings.
Employers: Please remember to contact AGM if a position is filled before its automatic expiration date so that we can keep job listings as current as possible.
Association of Golf Merchandisers / Job Posted: 09/20/23
About the AGM
The Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) is a dynamic, internationally recognized organization committed to the growth, development, and support of golf merchandising professionals. We foster a network of industry professionals who share the common goal of driving innovation and setting industry standards within the realm of golf retail.
AGM prides itself on providing unparalleled resources, education, and networking opportunities, aimed at equipping our members with the knowledge and tools necessary to navigate the ever-evolving golf industry. Through our various programs and events, members are offered insights into trends, business strategies, and the best practices in golf retail operations.
Our membership base spans the globe, including golf professionals, buyers, vendors, students, and educators, all dedicated to the growth and prosperity of the golf merchandising industry.
As part of the AGM team, you will be an integral part of an organization that is not only shaping the landscape of golf retail but also building a community that champions the value of collaboration, professional growth, and the advancement of the golf industry.
If you're passionate about golf, retail, and being part of a team that makes a meaningful difference, AGM offers an unparalleled platform to grow your career.
Rocklin, CA (onsite)
Reports Directly To:
Chief Executive Officer
Board of Directors, Staff within the Association of Golf Merchandisers, and Membership
The Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO, ensuring the efficient accomplishment of key tasks company initiatives, and basic financial responsibilities. This role is also the primary point of contact for all members of the organization, delivering professional and courteous customer service. Additionally, the Administrative Assistant functions as the office manager, which includes training staff on company procedures and policies.
This position overview outlines the typical tasks and scope of work associated with this role. It doesn't provide a comprehensive catalog of all tasks, abilities, responsibilities, or knowledge required. These elements might undergo changes based on the organization's evolving needs or management's decisions. Additional responsibilities may be allocated as deemed necessary by leadership.
The Administrative Assistant should be a highly organized, proactive, and collaborative individual who can provide strong administrative and project management support to the CEO and help to drive the organization's success.
This position is non-exempt and can be part-time or full-time, paid bi-weekly. The role requires onsite work in Rocklin, CA. Pay is $20-25 per hour.
Association of Golf Merchandisers is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Association of Golf Merchandisers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How to Apply for this Position:
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter and resume with the subject line: AGM Administrative Assistant to:
Chief Executive Officer
Association of Golf Merchandisers
Contact: Jennifer Morton, CEO
Address: Rocklin, CA
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Country Club at DC Ranch / Job Posted: 09/15/23
Scottsdale, AZ, US
Are you someone with a strong background and passion for Retail, specifically in Golf, Tennis and/or Fitness?
Are you motivated by people interactions, buying and merchandising?
Is inventory day considered to be your favorite day?!
The grass IS greener here at The Country Club at DC Ranch!
The Country Club at DC Ranch is looking for Full-Time Retail Manager who will report directly to the Director of Golf Operations and oversee the Retail Supervisor and Retail Assistants. This person will primarily be responsible for purchasing, marketing, merchandising, and selling all soft and hard goods in the golf shop, fitness center, and tennis shop; Responsible for inventory control, assisting department heads in ordering employee uniforms, maintaining member relations, and assisting in the golf shop. This person will also work closely with Blacks Retail Consulting group to ensure proper inventory control and purchase guidelines within the framework of the buying plan.
Some specific duties of the Retail Manager include:
· Purchase golf, tennis, and fitness apparel and accessories.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to negotiate favorable terms and pricing and attend trade shows.
· Complete purchase orders and create open to buy based on history and budget.
· Update On Orders for each location.
· Merchandise stores weekly or bi-weekly ensuring a fresh, tidy appearance.
· Develop and execute sales and promotion strategies to achieve sales targets and increase revenue across Tennis, Fitness and Golf.
· Analyze sales data, track trends, and identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
· Conduct and reconcile monthly inventory for each retail location.
· Produce reports via Jonas and meet with Blacks consulting monthly.
· Manage budgets for the retail department, tracking expenses and revenue performance.
· Prepare regular reports for leadership detailing sales, inventory, and performance metrics.
· Assist with special orders, updates to special order log and follow up with membership.
· Answer telephones as needed.
· Reconcile month end profit and loss statements.
· Assist with paying invoices and receiving inventory into Jonas.
Why The Country Club at DC Ranch?
The Country Club at DC Ranch is a member-owned, nationally acclaimed private golf and country club poised prominently near the McDowell Mountains that features a championship caliber golf course displaying the design artistry of Tom Lehman and John Fought, a stunning 45,000 square-foot Ranch Hacienda Clubhouse, six tennis courts, pool complex and fully appointed fitness facility.
The Country Club at DC Ranch embodies an exclusive desert lifestyle – its vibrancy and warmth welcomes members, their family and guests and the Club heralds its Mission Statement, as follows: Through exceptional hospitality, The Country Club at DC Ranch is committed to building tradition and dedicated to being the pre-eminent southwest lifestyle club by creating a legacy of fun, family and friendliness.
Benefits we offer:
· Health, Vision, Dental insurance (Full-time)
· Pet insurance, Pet Discount Program (Yes, we care about your fur baby(ies)! AND this is for ALL employees)
· Matching 401k
· Employee Assistance Program
· Vacation/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
· Free meal/Employee Cafeteria
· Employee Retail Discounts
· LifeTime Gym Membership Discounts
· Golf privileges
· Referral Program
· Employee Scholarship Fund
· Growth Opportunities
· & more!
· Proven experience as a Retail Manager or similar leadership role, five to eight years preferred in buying and merchandising experience.
· Strong passion and knowledge of golf, tennis, and fitness industries preferred.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
· Must have strong organizational skills and be self-motivated
· Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions.
· Proficient in using retail management software and POS systems (knowledge of Jonas, GolfGenius, Foretees a plus).
· High-level understanding of buying plans, open to buy, and inventory turn rates.
· 40 hours per week
· Tuesday – Saturday; 8:00am – 4:00pm
· Additional hours may be required to work during the club's busy season, Holidays, evenings, and/or Club Events
Contact: Jason Walter- Director of Golf
Click to Email: email@example.com
Wing & Barrel Ranch / Job Posted: 08/24/23
Wing & Barrel Ranch is a privately-owned sporting lifestyle club located on 1,000 acres in the heart of wine country in beautiful Sonoma, California about an hour from San Francisco. With the vision of its founders to create “the most incomparable, hospitality driven private sporting club in America,” Wing & Barrel Ranch offers its members the best of the ultimate wine country lifestyle: a world-class clay course and upland bird hunting, fly-fishing, bocce, unparalleled culinary and wine offerings, summer concert series, member activities & programming, as well as unique travel opportunities exclusively for our members. We gather members who enjoy the finer things in life and whose interests draw us together in the ultimate outdoor sporting club, all in a family-friendly atmosphere. For more information, visit https://www.wingandbarrelranch.com/
Our retail shop features the highest quality outdoor lifestyle apparel to outfit members and their guests. This role includes upscale retail buying, visual merchandising, custom merchandise branding, planning trunk shows with partner brands, and more. This role is often the first person that members encounter when they check-in at the club, providing a critical first impression to members and prospective members as they arrive at Wing & Barrel Ranch. The Retail Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for the efficient operations of the sporting lifestyle retail shop. This is an exempt role and typical retail store hours are Wednesday through Sunday. Working hours outside of this schedule may be required on occasion.
If you are a successful retail salesperson who is passionate about discovering new luxury brands in the sporting lifestyle world, this is a position for you!
Advanced level of knowledge using excel and software to manage data and inventory orders.· Exceptional sales and customer service skills and follow-up· Strong verbal and written communication skills· Creative, professional, friendly while promoting brand· Embody a strong sense of style with a nod to luxury country lifestyle and an enthusiastic attitude· Engages with members and staff effectively and productively· Team player disposition· Attention to detail and process· Excellent problem-solving skills· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously· Quickly learns about new products and trends.
Computer Skills · Proficiency with Clubessential POS Software a plus· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Contact: Joseph Travaglio, General Manager
Address: Sonoma, CA
Click to Email: Joseph@WingandBarrelRanch.com
Addison Reserve / Job Posted: 08/23/23
Addison Reserve Country Club is looking for an experienced Director of Retail to join our team!
Position Summary: The Director of Retail is responsible for the operational efficiency of the golf, tennis, and spa retail operations. Supervises personnel in selling, stocking, handling, displaying, and inventory. Purchases and replaces stock using independent judgment, knowledge, and experience. This right candidate must have Golf Retail buying experience in both hard goods and soft goods of at least 5 years. Tennis and Spa Retail knowledge will be a plus.
• Supervise and direct all retail operations as directed by the Director of Golf and Director of Sports.
• Prepare, monitor, modify, and make recommendations relative to the Buying and Merchandising Plan for both hard goods and soft goods for review and approval by the Director of Golf and Director of Sports; and to implement, execute, and deliver as stipulated in the adopted Merchandising Plan.
• Oversee and assist in monthly inventories of all retail areas.
• Responsible for reporting Final Monthly Variances to the Director of Golf and Director of Sports before finalizing with the Accounting Dept.
• Assist and oversee processing of all invoices for payment and submit them to the Accounting Dept. for payment.
• Assist and oversee the ordering, tracking, checking in, and displaying of merchandise.
• Assist and oversee members’ special orders and follow up on order details.
• Provide members with accurate arrival dates for their special orders.
• Supervise all retail staff including the Golf Shop Manager.
Perform the following tasks throughout the year as follows:
• Attend PGA Show/Local Shows.
• Analyze trends.
• Review performance indicators for sales.
• Manage stock levels and react to changes in demand and logistics.
• Meet with suppliers and negotiate terms and conditions of agreements.
• Maintain relationships with existing suppliers and source new suppliers.
• Participate in and plan promotional activities.
• Prepare reports, sales forecasts and analyze sales figures.
• Always maintain proper inventory levels.
• Be visible to the membership throughout the day.
• Maintain an open line of communication with the Membership, seeking feedback regarding shop activities and merchandise.
• Have open communication with Members regarding suggestions for improvement.
• Make recommendations regarding retail facilities.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
• College or University degree or vast experience in retail operations.
• Extensive experience in golf shop retail operations required with Country Club experience preferred
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Interested applicants please contact: Adriana De Gouveia, PHR | AdrianaD@AddisonReserve.cc
To apply please fill out the application at https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=AB594
Contact: Adriana De Gouveia, PHR
Address: Delray Beach, Florida
Click to Email: AdrianaD@AddisonReserve.CC
National Golf Buyers Association / Job Posted: 08/22/23
National Golf Buyers Association Announces Opening for Recruitment Director Position
Charleston, SC - The National Golf Buyers Association (NGBA), a leading organization dedicated to serving the golf industry, is pleased to announce the opening of a part-time Recruitment Director position within its esteemed Corporate Office team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate professional to make a significant impact in the golf community.
The Recruitment Director will play a pivotal role in advancing the NGBA's mission of connecting golf industry players both on the retail side of the business and the wholesale vendor side of the business and contribute their skills and passion to this thriving sport. This key position will be responsible for overseeing the association's recruitment efforts, developing innovative strategies, and building a strong network of industry professionals committed to growing regionally owned and operated golf retail.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Director include:
"We are excited to add this vital position within our organization," said Lee Clapp, the Executive Director of the National Golf Buyers Association. "The Recruitment Director will play a key role in identifying golf industry independent retailers and vendor partners interested in growing their business in our retail stores. We are confident that this position will contribute significantly to the growth and success of our association and the entire golf industry."
Ideal candidates for the Recruitment Director position will possess:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the National Golf Buyers Association, visit www.golfheadquarters.com.
About the National Golf Buyers Association:
Golf Headquarters NGBA’s membership is comprised of many of the most highly regarded off-course and on-course facilities in the business. With over 67 locally owned and operated associate golf retail stores, it’s the largest dollar volume golf buying group in the nation. For over 30 years, NGBA, Inc. has been committed to ensuring that our members offer their customers quality products at the most competitive prices. Golfheadquarters.com is just another way for us to help them accomplish their goal of satisfying their loyal customers and acquiring new ones. Our Vendor Partners are committed to enhancing our member’s locally-owned and operated facilities with the mutual goal of being a consumer experience that turns customers into ambassadors.
Contact: Lee Clapp
Address: National Golf Buyers Association, Charleston, SC
Click to Email: email@example.com
Streamsong Golf Resort / Job Posted: 08/08/23
Purpose and Scope:
Plan and manage the Operations of the Retail Revenue Department including: purchasing and managing all retail goods for sale in the golf and lodge shops (separated units/bldgs.). Assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing in developing the marketing plan for retail, handling group sales of retail, marketing and selling gift cards, management of retail associates and managing our online store. Responsible for the overall operations of the retail shops to achieve customer (guest, associates, corporate, and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting and exceeding financial goals. This position is also responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the retail shop areas. It develops and recommends the budget, marketing, and merchandising plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans and manages multiple retail shops with approximately $1,300,000 in annual revenues.
Knowledge and Skills:
For more information or to register to apply, please use this link: Streamsong Resort Director of Retail
Contact: Kat Felix
Address: Streamsong, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Troon / Job Posted: 08/06/23
Colonial Country Club in Fort Myers is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Merchandise Manager. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
- Work with Area Retail Manager and Head Golf Professional to establish merchandising plans, implement action steps, and adjust plan based on progress toward goals.
- Maintain effective stock levels and ensure stock presentations are appropriate for all seasons
- Sell and maintain golf shop merchandise while providing member and guest service
- Oversee member special order process including placing, tracking and processing orders
- Work with Area Retail Manager on Open to Buy and buying strategies
- Receive, price and enter merchandise into POS system and monitor inventory levels
- Organize and conduct monthly physical inventory and associated reports
- Present merchandise in attractive and captivating displays and rotate weekly to keep a fresh look to the shop
- Work closely with the accounting department on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reconciliation. Ensure available discounts are utilized
- Ensure stockrooms and back office are organized.
- Ensure replacement and return policies are followed
- Ensure follow-up on order status and communicates issues to Area Retail Manager and vendor
- Compile and monitor sales and forecast on a daily basis
- Monitor business volume forecast and plan accordingly in areas of productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Ensure effective training and orientation is given to each new associate. Develop ongoing training programs
- Participate in daily golf operation tasks including, but not limited to: check-in golfers, book tee-times, opening/closing procedures, answer phones, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head Golf Professional
- Certificate from college, technical school, accredited facility; or two to three years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination and experience.
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent telephone skills and customer relation/communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs to waist height
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling, stooping
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Repetitive motion required including computer data entry
- Must be able to fluently speak and write the English language
Previous experience with Jonas point of sale (POS), ForeTees and GolfGenius preferred but not required.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Katie Ryan, email@example.com.
Contact: Katie Ryan
Address: Colonial Country Club, Fort Myers, FL
Click to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA Tour / Job Posted: 09/27/23
Location: Based in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL – PGA TOUR Global Home
To be considered for this position, please submit an application following this link:
The Best Players Need the Best People.
The buyer directs the content strategy, product selection and use of customer and trend information to support the merchandise strategies of the PGA TOUR. They are responsible for selecting the assortment for sales budgets in the PGA TOUR’s tournament retail shops. The buyer will be accountable to meet and exceed departmental sales volume and gross margin targets.
When most people think of the PGA TOUR, they envision famous golfers, exciting tournaments, and the TOUR’s generous support of more than 3,000 charities. We are all of these things, but there’s much more to the PGA TOUR than meets the eye.
Behind the TOUR’s international reputation for sports excellence and philanthropic leadership is a dedicated team of business, sports management and entertainment professionals working together to support our players and advance our mission.
Headquartered in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, we’re a dynamic group of individuals with diverse talents who share a deep respect for the sport of golf and the positive impact it has in communities across the United States and internationally.
If your goals include being part of an exciting team that emphasizes professional development and the personal satisfaction of contributing to important causes, we encourage you to explore the many advantages and benefits of a career with the TOUR.
Our benefits may include:
The TOUR is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, color, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform services member status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression or any other classification or differences
Contact: Megan Jenkins
Click to Email: email@example.com
Redvanly / Job Posted: 09/15/23
REDVANLY is a modern-day tale of two young guys' bootstrap grind, family and friends hustle to build a brand and New Age family business that had more than relevancy. It was born from heart, soul, ambition, vision, and passion for sport. Belief and passion remain the cousins', and now brothers' and friends' driving force to drop everything, bootstrap a brand from scratch and truly achieve their goals.
The REDVANLY requirement is to nurture consumers' athletic nature, honor their core commitment to sports, passion for high-level performance, and design unparalleled product aimed to enhance personal discovery with ultra-comfortable pieces that are created to compete.
The brand continues to disrupt the individual sports industry, introducing the first-ever pull-on golf short and pant, changing the historical silhouette. REDVANLY is showing the power of pursuit, the honesty of hustle and the formidable nature a friends and family operation reaps. We're looking for territory representatives for:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
-Drive sales and achieve revenue growth within an assigned territory, identifying the needs of existing and new customers through marketplace analytics, business development and relationship building.
-Achieve and exceed sales targets through account management, business development, and strategic selling.
-Utilize sales reports and data analytics to identify opportunities and maximize revenue and growth.
-Build and maintain effective, positive relationships with existing and new customers.
-Network and build relationships with potential clients, while contributing positively to achieve sales targets; attend sales meetings, product demos, trade shows, and other events as required.
-Available to travel in your specified territory for meetings.
-A passion for golf, sales, and fashion
-3+ years' experience, preferably in the golf apparel or corporate apparel industry
-Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
-Thorough understanding of Word, Excel, and Windows applications
-Strong time management skills
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Sean Forman, Chief Financial Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sean Forman
Click to Email: email@example.com
Inward Half / Job Posted: 08/22/23
At Inward Half, we’re redefining golf course comfort by blending golfing sophistication with an active lifestyle. Our story starts with a former golf pro and a team of like-minded folks who share a deep love for the game. We've got golf in our DNA, from timeless traditions to memories shared through generations on the course. These experiences have inspired us to create a brand that's all about sleek performance. The result - a light luxury performance apparel line that’s more than just sportswear; it’s stylish clothing for those living their best life both on and off the course.
WHAT IS INWARD HALF? Inward Half isn't just a brand; it's a lifestyle. Our boutique collection isn’t just about the clothes; it’s about your style, your performance, your comfort. Inward Half is where luxury takes on a lighter, more versatile form, and whether you're searching for Men’s, Women’s, or Junior’s gear, we've got sizes and looks for everyone. We use high-quality materials that not only make you look like a pro but help you perform like one. Our moisture-wicking fabrics keep you cool under pressure, and our traditional fits guarantee you're always on point. From slick golf polos that make you stand out on the course to outerwear that's ready for the elements, Inward Half has got you covered. And hey, don't think we forgot about accessories – we have caps, belts, and more—designed to level up your active lifestyle. Celebrate every drive, every putt, and every step with Inward Half. Your story, your style.
We are currently looking for independent sales representatives to join our team.
Available Territories include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to send their resume to Todd Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Todd Wakefield Owner/Designer/Founder
Contact: Todd Wakefield
Click to Email: email@example.com
Boxto / Job Posted: 08/08/23
Boxto is a premium brand specializing in handcrafted leather golf shoes designed for players who demand quality, style, and performance. Boxto is committed to its manufacturing process, selecting high-performance leather and soles, allowing us to offer our customers a product they can trust.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
To apply, please send a resume to Jorge Corral at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Jorge Corral
Click to Email: email@example.com